There are 224 users in the forums

2019 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The coaches always say everyone looks good. Then they single out a couple of guys and say they stood out. It's the same every year. If any of you have ever gone to training camp you know that there is an awful lot of standing around and verbal instruction as the players break up into individual groups. This is where the real coaching happens. It's really boring to watch but for the players it is really important.

Even the live practice look-ins have a ton of standing around. I wasn't too surprised they struggled a lot coming out of the gate in tackling and WR separation initially.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Can't wait for the hate takes from grant Cohn today loser

I'm looking forward to who looks fat, who's short, who has a bigger badunk than Deebo, etc. Good times.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm looking forward to who looks fat, who's short, who has a bigger badunk than Deebo, etc. Good times.

Such profound, deep analysis!
When does practice start
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Such profound, deep analysis!

The play-by-play commentary is gold...how Bosa will be lined up against some slob like Skule to ensure he looks good for the media.

CJ's dropback almost looks like the old school QB backpedal
Originally posted by OsBoogie:

So happy seeing Jimmy drop back ...making me
Who will win the PJ Fleck MVP award?
Share 49ersWebzone