LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

How much better are the 49ers than the Rams?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GarnerValleyFan:
All of that and we have way better coaching, I feel like both Mullens and GQ and better than Goff. Our secondary with a healthy Sherm is better than the Lambs.

We are top to bottom better than the Lambs, we will sweep them this year.

LOL
Originally posted by jcs:
Rams made it to the Super Bowl....the 49ers won 4 games.

We aren't that close.

Injuries. Old news.

Rams have a gimpy running back, a tight quarterback , and could only muster three points in the Super Bowl.

Niners have:

Better coach.
Better QB.
Better RB corps.
Better receiving corps.
Better DL

These are the money positions. We good.

I like our chances.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

We aren't that close.

Injuries. Old news.

Rams have a gimpy running back, a tight quarterback , and could only muster three points in the Super Bowl.

Niners have:

Better coach.
Better QB.
Better RB corps.
Better receiving corps.
Better DL

These are the money positions. We good.

I like our chances.
I disagree completely.
[ Edited by jcs on May 26, 2019 at 9:24 PM ]
A better comparison for the 49ers would be the cardinals
The rams are out of the 49ers league. Unfortunately, the cardinals have a much better roster than the 49ers.
As of right now 9 wins. I'll update as things change
  • 91til
  • Veteran
49er "fans" saying McVays better than Kyle and Goff over Garoppolo and then gonna act like I'm dumb 😂😂😂😂😂
[ Edited by 91til on May 26, 2019 at 10:25 PM ]

We aren't that close.

We lost our FQB.
The only thing you can compare is records. The rest is hope and speculation. I get fans being optimistic, but right now, the Rams have proved to be considerably better based on success. So until the records change in a big way, it's not really close.

Really what some of you are arguing is potential.
Which team ends up healthier? That's our biggest concern this season. On o and d we have alot of question mark players. Rams do too with Gurley, Kupp. Cooper Kupp going down is what dropped the Rams o. They run 11 personnel 90% of the time and Kupp is a huge part of it. Goff had a 92 grade with him and it went down to 65 without him. I like our team better at full strength but once the season gets rolling it won't be the case for either one of us.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on May 27, 2019 at 7:33 AM ]
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

We aren't that close.

We lost our FQB.

Last time I checked, Mullens was healthy all season.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

We aren't that close.

We lost our FQB.

Last time I checked, Mullens was healthy all season.

Your boss wants to have a talk with you, your troll work has been lacking in effort.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
A better comparison for the 49ers would be the cardinals
The rams are out of the 49ers league. Unfortunately, the cardinals have a much better roster than the 49ers.

I disagree completely.

Of course you do
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by alwayssecond:
They are much better than us and i don't see how after one offseason we can even compare

They have the better qb, the better rb and much better wrs. Our only advantage on offense are te and fb

On defense our front 7 can be similar or slightly better. Their dbs are 10x better than our disaster back there

K would be similar if Gould stays

They have the better p

They have the better coach. Their defensive coordinator is 100x better than ours

Rams are a 11-12 win team. I would be ecstatic if we get to 8 wins this seasons

Too early to compare with the sb runner ups right now. Let's give it another season. Revamp our ol and dbs and we COULD be in that conversation. Not yet

Stopped reading at "they have the better qb"

Our old friend who nobody here wanted, never got shut down in KC by the Patriots the way Goff did in the SB.

I rank Jimmy based on what we can expect from him against top flight opponents and big games. So far, what has sold us on him is his big game ability.

Even in Minnesota getting tons of pressure, he played well. Peeps have no idea how underrated Jimmy played in that game, a perfect storm of s**** for the 49ers game planning wise and injury wise.
Originally posted by genus49:
Your boss wants to have a talk with you, your troll work has been lacking in effort.

Nah. I'm just telling the truth, unfortunately. The 49ers are a very sad franchise now. But hey, I will be optimistic this year. Go team!
Share 49ersWebzone