LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Levine Toilolo TE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Outstanding. Thanks for that. That's better than the site I use (have to wait until Wednesday to get the individual snaps). When do they update it after a game?

Got it, on the rest. Much appreciated. Funny, you'd think we'd use Toilolo more with Kittle out but it sounds like he's certainly been injured. Bummer. I love his blocking game and help in PP.

LT is our best blocking tight end though Celek is no slouch. Thought maybe we would see more three tight end formations to help the run game (and some fun pass plays) with Kittle out but maybe the groin injury is preventing us from doing that.

Dunno how quickly that site updates the numbers but I like how it's layed out.
Originally posted by evil:
Outstanding. Thanks for that. That's better than the site I use (have to wait until Wednesday to get the individual snaps). When do they update it after a game?

Got it, on the rest. Much appreciated. Funny, you'd think we'd use Toilolo more with Kittle out but it sounds like he's certainly been injured. Bummer. I love his blocking game and help in PP.

LT is our best blocking tight end though Celek is no slouch. Thought maybe we would see more three tight end formations to help the run game (and some fun pass plays) with Kittle out but maybe the groin injury is preventing us from doing that.

I do too...really like that layout. Thanks for that reference.

Yeah, I'd love to see what Kyle could do with two really good pass catching TE's...3 would make a DC's head explode even with Celek, Dwelley and Toilolo.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

I do too...really like that layout. Thanks for that reference.

Yeah, I'd love to see what Kyle could do with two really good pass catching TE's...3 would make a DC's head explode even with Celek, Dwelley and Toilolo.

I really think Toliolo is going to surprise Baltimore in the run game and Dwelley in the passing game. I think if it rains, I can see Kyle employing a three tight end offense -- specially if the field is slippery.

We need his extra blocking help on Sunday to give Jimmy some time to throw.
I am hoping we use both with #85 and confuse the hell out of them
Welcome back!

What a difference in the run game.
Welcome back!

What a difference in the run game.

Yep. Dude has been on point.
Damnit. This guy was massively underrated in our run blocking game.

Another one bites the dust. Not panicking. But a tad worried about where we are headed. Run game took a hopefully manageable blow.
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

Another one bites the dust. Not panicking. But a tad worried about where we are headed. Run game took a hopefully manageable blow.

It's not hard to find a run blocking TE bud.

Not worried. Got Dwelly
Kaden and now him. I think the Giants want our TE mojo
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

"Manageable blow." I absolutely love that term. 100% spot on.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Not worried. Got Dwelly

Dwelley is nowhere near Toilolo in the blocking game. He's merely a spot receiving TE, hence why Kyle was going after Hooper, to upgrade there.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Not worried. Got Dwelly

Dwelley is nowhere near Toilolo in the blocking game. He's merely a spot receiving TE, hence why Kyle was going after Hooper, to upgrade there.

This. We'll either find another blocking TE or draft someone. Sure could use that Kaden Smith pick right about now.

There is such a thing as player development in blocking. Teach him how to block better if they haven't started already.
Share 49ersWebzone