LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Niners claim OG Willie Beavers off waivers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
From his draft profile

"Beavers is very athletic with the feet to play left tackle, but has the talent and traits to play all over the offensive line with more technique work. While he clearly has some power and twitch in his hips, he could use a year in an NFL weight room to strengthen his core and upper body. Beavers is an eventual NFL starter who is likely to be targeted by teams who covet tackles who can excel in space."

Kyle's type

322. Way too fat.

Trent Williams is 320lbs
Originally posted by cciowa:
and he also has done jack in his nfl career. another backup,. depth. some make it sound like we have a bunch of all stars on the line and all we need is depth. if they were really on their toes they would have got someone better in the draft than this scrub. but i forgot.. everything kyle and lynch does is brilliant

Wahhh
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Giedi:
From his draft profile

"Beavers is very athletic with the feet to play left tackle, but has the talent and traits to play all over the offensive line with more technique work. While he clearly has some power and twitch in his hips, he could use a year in an NFL weight room to strengthen his core and upper body. Beavers is an eventual NFL starter who is likely to be targeted by teams who covet tackles who can excel in space."

Kyle's type

Good get - shows they're on their toes.

Great points from both of you.
and he also has done jack in his nfl career. another backup,. depth. some make it sound like we have a bunch of all stars on the line and all we need is depth. if they were really on their toes they would have got someone better in the draft than this scrub. but i forgot.. everything kyle and lynch does is brilliant

It's your opinion, man.
sorry man. i just think its funny to shrill they are on their toes when they sign some scrub who has bounced around all over the league and has done nothing. i will say. it was good of lynch to get reynolds the iowa guy and i predict he will be our starting guard in about week 9
From his draft profile

"Also, can build about anything out of logs and sticks."
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
From his draft profile

in the beverly hillbillies. jethro was born with a full set of teeth. just like a beaver
Originally posted by Niners99:
From his draft profile

Can he build a damn of pass protection?
This guy better make the roster.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
From his draft profile

Kyle's type

Good get - shows they're on their toes.

Great points from both of you.

It's your opinion, man.
sorry man. i just think its funny to shrill they are on their toes when they sign some scrub who has bounced around all over the league and has done nothing. i will say. it was good of lynch to get reynolds the iowa guy and i predict he will be our starting guard in about week 9

I hear you - I'm just saying at least they're getting guys that fits their scheme.
[ Edited by mayo49 on May 7, 2019 at 12:07 AM ]
He's the 49ers' best guard, lol.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Goodwin didnt do much at buffalo, breida was undrafted, and he finds an undrafted QB in Mullens. I think with that record- Kyle deserves a bit of benefit of the doubt.
Goodwin didnt do much at buffalo, breida was undrafted, and he finds an undrafted QB in Mullens. I think with that record- Kyle deserves a bit of benefit of the doubt.

They also drafted McGlinchey and Pettis last year, plus have overhauled the defense for the most part. No one is saying Beavers is an all star, but he adds depth, you can't have all pros/pro bowlers at every spot.
This is THE best name in world sport.

I hope he gives it to them.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I love Beavers.
My name is WILLIE

Willie Beeeaaver

edit: I shoulda known someone would beat me to it..

Originally posted by Waterbear:
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on May 6, 2019 at 10:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone