LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Niners claim OG Willie Beavers off waivers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NCommand:
So now we have a cat, dog, platypus and now, a beaver?

OMFG

LOL...bunch of animals on this team.

Dante Pettis - El Gato (Cat)
Deebo Samuel - El Perro (Dog)
Jalen Hurd - El Ornitorrinco (Platypus)
Willie Beavers - El Castor (Beaver)
[ Edited by NCommand on May 6, 2019 at 2:40 PM ]
4th rd pick a couple yrs ago, I believe...I remember him during the draft process.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 6, 2019 at 2:36 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
middle name is Fister

Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
I remember Beavers actually being projected pretty high (some sources even had him as a late 1st rd pick and Mayock as the #5 OT) because he had a freakish traits but was super raw. People thought he was a steal in the 4th rd. Got forced into starting action early and sucked. I like the pickup if for nothing else because he has more upside than any other OG/OT available.

Thanks!
From his draft profile

"Beavers is very athletic with the feet to play left tackle, but has the talent and traits to play all over the offensive line with more technique work. While he clearly has some power and twitch in his hips, he could use a year in an NFL weight room to strengthen his core and upper body. Beavers is an eventual NFL starter who is likely to be targeted by teams who covet tackles who can excel in space."
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Steamin willie beamen great movie. This guy probably won't make the team
  • Garce
  • Veteran

I thought the same lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
From his draft profile

"Beavers is very athletic with the feet to play left tackle, but has the talent and traits to play all over the offensive line with more technique work. While he clearly has some power and twitch in his hips, he could use a year in an NFL weight room to strengthen his core and upper body. Beavers is an eventual NFL starter who is likely to be targeted by teams who covet tackles who can excel in space."

Kyle's type
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
From his draft profile

Kyle's type

Good get - shows they're on their toes.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
His name is Willie Beavers....

From his draft profile

Kyle's type

322. Way too fat.
Originally posted by Garce:

I thought the same lol

I wonder what Julian Washington's chances of making the roster this season are.
  • Jiks
I just take this thread seriously lol
Now if we could only trade for Mitchell Schwartz. It's always nice to have a Schwartz near Beavers.
[ Edited by Garoppolis on May 6, 2019 at 3:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone