There are 257 users in the forums

Rookie Mini Camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
(NSFW):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxA3m_TBr4A/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1eftxgfmc7myz

Why is Kocurek trying to be all nice and buddy buddy with these guys, most are getting cut anyways

I thought he was suppose to be like a "Raccoon On Meth" and all fired up for no reason whatsover...he's acting all soft
Originally posted by LVJay:
(NSFW):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxA3m_TBr4A/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1eftxgfmc7myz

Why is Kocurek trying to be all nice and buddy buddy with these guys, most are getting cut anyways

I thought he was suppose to be like a "Raccoon On Meth" and all fired up for no reason whatsover...he's acting all soft

MOAR METH. MOAR RACCOON EYES.
Just read through some posts the previous few pages. Holy s**t what is wrong with people? First some of the commenters on here think people on the current coaching staff are too soft or too nice and friendly. Then this new D line coach comes along and he's way too much of an overbearing hard ass bordering on abusive. Really? Some of you people take the damn cake, can't please you for s**t.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Just read through some posts the previous few pages. Holy s**t what is wrong with people? First some of the commenters on here think people on the current coaching staff are too soft or too nice and friendly. Then this new D line coach comes along and he's way too much of an overbearing hard ass bordering on abusive. Really? Some of you people take the damn cake, can't please you for s**t.

Can't please everybody, I guess. Honestly as long as the DLine gets better idgaf

It's a terrible way to live
  • krizay
  • Veteran

You do realize that because John Doe wants a fierce coach doesn't mean Joe Smith has to want a fierce coach.

Both John and Joe are allowed differing opinions. Doesn't mean they both complained about both
So was media only allowed access to one day of rookie mini camp? That kinda sucks I'm having football withdrawals.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I can understand it may come across like that. To me, he seems more mature than his age. Has a clear idea of what he's capable of and what he needs to work on to improve. You get guys talking like that in their late 20's to mid 30's.

It would not surprised me if further down the road, he becomes a coach.

He is, I just thought he was pretty short with them for it being his first impression with the media from his home market.

Look, I cant stand the media. I think they're out to get any player they can in order to get a story. If I were a player, I would want as little to do with the columnists as possible. But, hes a brand new pro, hes not an elite prospect, and his image can be made or broken by these people. He should have a more polite and helpful attitude, even if it's totally fake.

They all came to the press conference representing different companies, but had similar questions due to the limited information about him. Understand that you're going to get more than 1 question about your multi-position versatility. Just answer each time as if you're speaking to them individually.

It just seems like someone from the 49ers PR should be explaining all this to them right off the bat. All the other picks seemed nervous and polite, but Hurd seemed a bit annoyed and put off. Just my observation.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Intersting. Whats he doing?

So how many roster openings left after the mini camp?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by LVJay:
(NSFW):

MOAR METH. MOAR RACCOON EYES.

Somebody has to bleed soon...
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Looking forward to seeing wilton!

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/wilton-speight-now-49ers-after-playing-jim-harbaugh-chip-kelly?amp
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Giedi:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/wilton-speight-now-49ers-after-playing-jim-harbaugh-chip-kelly?amp
Damn I didn't even know about this. Dude had always looked the part, he just never lived up to it. Most likely take the Nick Mullens practice squad route.
[ Edited by Jiks on May 6, 2019 at 5:36 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by Giedi:

Damn I didn't even know about this. Dude had always looked the part, he just never lived up to it. Most likely take the Nick Mullens practice squad route.
that's my hope too, and get extra draft picks for BeatHard and Mullens.
Share 49ersWebzone