LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Likely traded

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by deepniner:
Goodwin is going to be a starter opposite Pettis w/ Samuels at best starting in the slot. Matthews might be a backup to any of the receiver position if he shows any speed or ability to get open.

Samuels will likely be startin alongside Pettis.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't see Goodwin and Malcolm Smith making it to the 53. I don't think AA is a goner yet, wouldn't mind seeing one of them traded for a Safety.

Moore was a pretty damn good safety in college.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I don't see Goodwin and Malcolm Smith making it to the 53. I don't think AA is a goner yet, wouldn't mind seeing one of them traded for a Safety.

Moore was a pretty damn good safety in college.

Then Jeff Hafley decides to make him a Corner.

Hopefully Joe Woods sees the light.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Beathard for an open roster spot would work for me.

That would be okay except then we have a starting QB coming off an ACL injury backed up by Mullens who only has a few games experience. Then nobody. I say keep Beathard unless someone offered a 5th rounder. Still too many questions with Jimmy.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on May 12, 2019 at 4:12 PM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Beathard for an open roster spot would work for me.

That would be okay except then we have a starting QB coming off an ACL injury backed up by Mullens who only has a few games experience. Then nobody. I say keep Beathard unless someone offered a 5th rounder. Still too many questions with Jimmy.

Maiacco (spelling) said Goodwin will be brought in only on certain packages. He won't be the exlusive X or Z.
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Maiacco (spelling) said Goodwin will be brought in only on certain packages. He won't be the exlusive X or Z.

Which is how it should be. If we hadn't spent three top draft choices in the last two years on receivers, their plans would have Goodwin in there a lot more.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Which is how it should be. If we hadn't spent three top draft choices in the last two years on receivers, their plans would have Goodwin in there a lot more.

Agreed, he's not being paid like a #1 WR either
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Agreed, he's not being paid like a #1 WR either

No we have to trade him because he likes running track /s
No way are we trading Beathard

Dude has great locker room presence from what I have heard and has won the respect of our team from the grit he played with last year.
That alone is worth more to me than what we would get for him (which isn't much)
I'd keep him for the culture, because he embodies what I want out of my players

Originally posted by Quest4six:

Dude has great locker room presence from what I have heard and has won the respect of our team from the grit he played with last year.
That alone is worth more to me than what we would get for him (which isn't much)

You want inspiration? Get a life coach. I want winners and Beathard is not. I'f we're down to him at any point in the season, I would rather lose out and get the draft pick. This dude has no future in the NFL. Time to move on.

Btw, I was trying to be funny, not rude. I apologize if it came off that way.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 12, 2019 at 8:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Quest4six:

You want inspiration? Get a life coach. I want winners and Beathard is not. I'f we're down to him at any point in the season, I would rather lose out and get the draft pick. This dude has no future in the NFL. Time to move on.

+1
Can not let emotions get in the way of Football decisions.
Does anyone actually think Beathard has any value? I guess he's tough and has a good deep ball, but I just don't see him having any trade value (maybe 2021 7th rounder)
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Does anyone actually think Beathard has any value? I guess he's tough and has a good deep ball, but I just don't see him having any trade value (maybe 2021 7th rounder)

You have to be tough if you're a QBs that holds the ball for 10 seconds on every snap.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Can we trade Jed York?

Please! I'll take a low 7th round in 2025!

And get Daniel Snyder or Jerry Jones.

What has Daniel Snyder done? No thank you. Jerry Jones is a smart businessman yes. Take away Jimmy and he is nothing. His son is the glue that holds it together recently if you read about the cowboys, he wanted to do several questionable moves but his son got him to reconsider.
Share 49ersWebzone