LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

2019 49ers UDFA Tracker/Wish List

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kevin Givens is going to sign a free agent deal with the San Francisco 49ers, Neil Rudel of The Altoona Mirror reports. T
QB Wilton Speight

I already like him better than CJ.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Why are we even wasting time signing some of these guys. How do we not go all in on Alex Bars who could eventually start on our roster? It's like we're more concerned about the flow of mini camp practices than adding guys who may actually become good players.

Bars went to Chicago, likely due to the Heistand connection.
Why are we even wasting time signing some of these guys. How do we not go all in on Alex Bars who could eventually start on our roster? It's like we're more concerned about the flow of mini camp practices than adding guys who may actually become good players.

Need more Big Ends, QB's and long snappers!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Garce on Apr 27, 2019 at 5:22 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

Need more Big Ends, QB's and long snappers!

We needed more safety competition and I like the potential of Cameron Glenn -- he was a good pickup in my opinion.

I don't even think they watched him
Bears signed Alex Bars....
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hunter Snyder to Niners
Count me as shocked honestly that Cameron Glenn was still available as an UDFA. Team captain, always around the ball. I mean, sure he didn't time great at his Pro Day (4.59) but watch him play -- his play speed is nowhere near that, and by that I mean the guy plays like he runs 4.4 and also hits like a mack truck.

Terribly underrated prospect that didn't get much attention and I'm not sure why. He was used all over the field, both safety spots, nickel CB, even linebacker. This isn't just an athlete, this is a pure football player that seemed to excel wherever he was put. Definitely rooting for this kid.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 27, 2019 at 5:57 PM ]

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Ross Reynolds OL Iowa to Niners
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Count me as shocked honestly that Cameron Glenn was still available as an UDFA. Team captain, always around the ball. I mean, sure he didn't time great at his Pro Day (4.59) but watch him play -- his play speed is nowhere near that, and by that I mean the guy plays like he runs 4.4 and also hits like a mack truck.

Terribly underrated prospect that didn't get much attention and I'm not sure why. He was used all over the field, both safety spots, nickel CB, even linebacker. This isn't just an athlete, this is a pure football player that seemed to excel wherever he was put. Definitely rooting for this kid.

He looks better than most of our draft picks.
Seen at least 5 dbs trying out with the niners next week
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Teams gonna need to cut some players, likely guys like the reserve/future deal guys to make enough roster spots for all the UDFAs.
Share 49ersWebzone