LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

2019 49ers UDFA Tracker/Wish List

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Who is Matt Brieda

And he was a longshot when he was brought in with Hyde and Hightower on the roster and Joe Williams selected in the 4th.
We signed a UDFA quarterback that played for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan so all the Harbaugh ball-suckers can be quiet now.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Damn my boy McFadden gone again.

I was bummed to see him go

Why, who the hell was he gonna beat out?
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Damn my boy McFadden gone again.

I was bummed to see him go

Why, who the hell was he gonna beat out?

Maybin
Reason why I think Jamell Garcia-Williams has a shot? He has 36-inch arms. No, seriously. Kid is an absolute tower with a frame that could add more if desired. 6-7 1/2 255 and while not the fastest (probably a 4.8 or even 4.9) player, he has adequate athleticism to use that length to his advantage. Perhaps with NFL coaching he could become a solid pro over time with development. He had more than enough production to warrant draft consideration (15.5 TFL, 9.5 sacks), if not for being hurt, I have major doubts he would've been available as an UDFA.

Actually, should start a thread on him. Yep, going to do it now.
We signed a UDFA quarterback that played for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan so all the Harbaugh ball-suckers can be quiet now.

Wu is already posting that he's better than Jimny Garoppolo. He is the answer.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Reason why I think Jamell Garcia-Williams has a shot? He has 36-inch arms. No, seriously. Kid is an absolute tower with a frame that could add more if desired. 6-7 1/2 255 and while not the fastest (probably a 4.8 or even 4.9) player, he has adequate athleticism to use that length to his advantage. Perhaps with NFL coaching he could become a solid pro over time with development. He had more than enough production to warrant draft consideration (15.5 TFL, 9.5 sacks), if not for being hurt, I have major doubts he would've been available as an UDFA.

Actually, should start a thread on him. Yep, going to do it now.

He also had 4 PDs, which is a good indicator of future pass rush success. Perfect PS candidate - unless he gets 4+ sacks in the first three preseason games.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

sorry but i am a fan of the guy who was our best coach since george. present one included and actually made us important again

There was a lot of talent undrafted this year. Happy to see us take a shot on Micky Crum.

LB Deonte Roberts, Rutgers is a tryout player according to Maiocco.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Should have looked at UDFA running backs..it doesn't hurt to a couple in and see what they have..but we bring in two QBs ...one signed and one tryout..i dont care if we have running backs on our roster ..you always need to improve.
Is this a joke? We're going end up cutting or trading a real good NFL starting RB this year. No one in the draft could compete with our dual-purpose backs. Our worst RB is a pro-bowl caliber special teamer.

Is McKinnon ready to go? Will he be effective? Is he the starter? Who will run 1st and 2nd and downs.Do we have a back with power and size on the roster? No its not a joke.

Should be. Even without him, Tevin Coleman is ready. Matt Breida is ready. Raheem Mostert makes 3. Not that it couldn't happen, but a RB making this roster at this point has to be the biggest longshot. Particularly an UDFA.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
LB Deonte Roberts, Rutgers is a tryout player according to Maiocco.

Originally posted by SoCold:

The QB whisperer...
Share 49ersWebzone