There are 170 users in the forums

2019 49ers UDFA Tracker/Wish List

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Karma:
QB Wilton Speight UCLA

Any QB that can come to SF as a UDFA must think they've won the lottery after seeing how much the 49ers' coaching did for Mullens the last two years.
Exactly what I was hoping for when Kyle Shananahan became HC. Developing and trading capable QB's would sure help stock the draft choice bank.

I'm excited about the UDFA's this season and look forward to watching a couple of them become something special.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Apr 28, 2019 at 9:35 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
QB Wilton Speight UCLA

Any QB that can come to SF as a UDFA must think they've won the lottery after seeing how much the 49ers' coaching did for Mullens the last two years.
Exactly what I was hoping for when Kyle Shananahan became HC. Developing and trading capable QB's would sure help stock the draft choice bank.

I'm excited about the UDFA's this season and look forward to watching a couple of them become something special.

Originally posted by SoCold:
QB Wilton Speight UCLA

I love how Speight is just standing there wondering, "When will this be over...."

Honestly, I am thankful to Harbaugh for what he did for this franchise, but I am really glad he is gone. He was a nutjob.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
QB Wilton Speight UCLA

I love how Speight is just standing there wondering, "When will this be over...."

Honestly, I am thankful to Harbaugh for what he did for this franchise, but I am really glad he is gone. He was a nutjob.

Well it all ended when Speight broke his back.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

In Speight Of It All

Harbs: RAH RAH RAH RAH

Speight: *thinks to himself* the head is next, let me put this helmet on
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We sign a place kicker, yet?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the iowa guard will be a starter on day one
Any of these guys have an actual shot at making the team this year? Roster is much better than it was the last 2 years
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Any of these guys have an actual shot at making the team this year? Roster is much better than it was the last 2 years

you know what i think., unless you have me blocked
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

If I had to guess, the top three would be:

1. LS Chris Wilkerson, Stephen F. Austin State (with our current LS suspended)
2. S Cameron Glenn, Wake Forest (inconsistent safety play and injury prone group, plus I think he had enough talent to go as high as the 5th or 6th)
3. TE Tyree Mayfield, Wyoming (TE2/TE3 spots are wide open)

QB Layton Rabb
QB Wilton Speight UCLA

Was he punching his nuts also?
Originally posted by LVJay:

In Speight Of It All

Harbs: RAH RAH RAH RAH

Speight: *thinks to himself* the head is next, let me put this helmet on

Smart QB
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
Smart QB

Yup

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Was he punching his nuts also?

Nah. He rubbed it, they didn't show it tho
Some of these "signings" are only rookie minicamp tryouts. Team would be over 90 already.
Share 49ersWebzone