There are 247 users in the forums

Tim Harris CB-Virginia

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I kinda agree with both points. I think Verrett is our best corner outside of Sherman but I could easily see Tim Harris starting the most games next year. It would be nice if Harris could have a good season because he is the best tackling corner on the team IMO.

Right, my original comment was based off a poster saying Harris is our best coverage CB.

I disagree
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I kinda agree with both points. I think Verrett is our best corner outside of Sherman but I could easily see Tim Harris starting the most games next year. It would be nice if Harris could have a good season because he is the best tackling corner on the team IMO.

Right, my original comment was based off a poster saying Harris is our best coverage CB.

I disagree

it would be wonderful if this kid works out.. i have really high hopes for jason v. see i can be positive
Looks quick and big in a straight line
He had his ups and downs but liked his coverage, needs more work. Looks the part
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
He had his ups and downs but liked his coverage, needs more work. Looks the part

I agree. Probably the only depth guy that flashed all the tools.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zonkers:

Really impressed by this guy, seemed to blanket hit WR on balls thrown his way, needs a little more time with Uncle Sherm 😉
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by zonkers:

Really impressed by this guy, seemed to blanket hit WR on balls thrown his way, needs a little more time with Uncle Sherm 😉

+3
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Got beat quite a bit. Was able to tackle when he had to though. Looks like a practice squad guy.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Got beat quite a bit. Was able to tackle when he had to though. Looks like a practice squad guy.

• 9moon
  • Veteran

looked very promising to me... you can also tell he does not shy away from tackles.. SPOON should be the one we all be watchin..

• okdkid
  • Veteran

...but he was terrible. (really terrible)

[ Edited by okdkid on Aug 14, 2019 at 12:05 PM ]
heading to IR
Stash and develop. I like it.
LOL the old Shanalynch IR trick to avoid sweating out the waiver wire.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
LOL the old Shanalynch IR trick to avoid sweating out the waiver wire.

The guy didn't have a chance to make the roster anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone