LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Tim Harris CB-Virginia

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Scratch that.. I'm calling it now. Our starting lineup will have 3 Virginia DBs in it. Sherman, Harris, and Exum.

Exum was our best FS last year imo. Very physical needs to lower his pad level but he always seemed to be in the right position last year.

Harris has the second best run support already on the team as a CB and has the size to be a good sleeper for this defense.

3 Virginia DBs starting... what y'all think? Am I crazy?

Richard Sherman?

Sherman grew up in Virginia.

I thought Sherm grew up in Compton

Richard Sherman grew up in Compton, California
Originally posted by Sunshine:

He did
Scratch that.. I'm calling it now. Our starting lineup will have 3 Virginia DBs in it. Sherman, Harris, and Exum.

Exum was our best FS last year imo. Very physical needs to lower his pad level but he always seemed to be in the right position last year.

Harris has the second best run support already on the team as a CB and has the size to be a good sleeper for this defense.

Richard Sherman?

Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Why you got to bring facts into this lol.

I still stand by my statement that Sherman, Harris, and Exum is the way to go.

Why you got to bring facts into this lol.

But ya whatever doesn't involve Witherspoon IM IN
Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.

M. Robinson and R. Wilson are from Virginia.

This what you're talking about?

• Homer
  • Veteran

Richard Sherman?

Maybe you were confusing him with Cam Chancellor too. Virginia was well represented on those hawks teams, and QB'd by an actual virgin.

Yeah... he said they are from the same area so I got confused. I knew Sherman was from CA though idk I forgot.

Originally posted by Homer:
Maybe you were confusing him with Cam Chancellor too. Virginia was well represented on those hawks teams, and QB'd by an actual virgin.

that made me laugh. As you were

Yeah... he said they are from the same area so I got confused. I knew Sherman was from CA though idk I forgot.

if you listen to it again, he's implying Robinson is from that area not Sherman. That's why it's M-Rob's camp.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on May 6, 2019 at 6:52 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

This might happen since the only competition left will be Harris, Colbert and Spoon... with Verret, Ward and Tartt on IR
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Tim " THE SIX SHOOTAHHH " Harris... Re-encarnated !!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Please stop, bruh, please
Share 49ersWebzone