There are 267 users in the forums

Tim Harris (Big) CB-Virginia is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Scratch that.. I'm calling it now. Our starting lineup will have 3 Virginia DBs in it. Sherman, Harris, and Exum.

Exum was our best FS last year imo. Very physical needs to lower his pad level but he always seemed to be in the right position last year.

Harris has the second best run support already on the team as a CB and has the size to be a good sleeper for this defense.

3 Virginia DBs starting... what y'all think? Am I crazy?

Richard Sherman?

Sherman grew up in Virginia.

I thought Sherm grew up in Compton
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Sherman grew up in Virginia.

Richard Sherman grew up in Compton, California
Originally posted by Sunshine:
I thought Sherm grew up in Compton

He did
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Scratch that.. I'm calling it now. Our starting lineup will have 3 Virginia DBs in it. Sherman, Harris, and Exum.

Exum was our best FS last year imo. Very physical needs to lower his pad level but he always seemed to be in the right position last year.

Harris has the second best run support already on the team as a CB and has the size to be a good sleeper for this defense.

3 Virginia DBs starting... what y'all think? Am I crazy?

Richard Sherman?

Sherman grew up in Virginia.

I thought Sherm grew up in Compton

Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Sherman grew up in Virginia.

Richard Sherman grew up in Compton, California

Why you got to bring facts into this lol.

I still stand by my statement that Sherman, Harris, and Exum is the way to go.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Sherman grew up in Virginia.

Richard Sherman grew up in Compton, California

Why you got to bring facts into this lol.

I still stand by my statement that Sherman, Harris, and Exum is the way to go.



But ya whatever doesn't involve Witherspoon IM IN
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.

M. Robinson and R. Wilson are from Virginia.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.

This what you're talking about?

  • Homer
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 952
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Scratch that.. I'm calling it now. Our starting lineup will have 3 Virginia DBs in it. Sherman, Harris, and Exum.

Exum was our best FS last year imo. Very physical needs to lower his pad level but he always seemed to be in the right position last year.

Harris has the second best run support already on the team as a CB and has the size to be a good sleeper for this defense.

3 Virginia DBs starting... what y'all think? Am I crazy?

Richard Sherman?

Sherman grew up in Virginia.

I thought Sherm grew up in Compton

Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.

Maybe you were confusing him with Cam Chancellor too. Virginia was well represented on those hawks teams, and QB'd by an actual virgin.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.

This what you're talking about?


Yeah... he said they are from the same area so I got confused. I knew Sherman was from CA though idk I forgot.

Originally posted by Homer:
Maybe you were confusing him with Cam Chancellor too. Virginia was well represented on those hawks teams, and QB'd by an actual virgin.


that made me laugh. As you were
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Uhh you're right. Idk what I'm talking about lol. I heard that he was from Virginia on this video but that has to be wrong. I know Sherman did a camp with M. Robinson in Virginia maybe that is what they meant. Nvm.

This what you're talking about?


Yeah... he said they are from the same area so I got confused. I knew Sherman was from CA though idk I forgot.

if you listen to it again, he's implying Robinson is from that area not Sherman. That's why it's M-Rob's camp.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on May 6, 2019 at 6:52 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,281
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I still stand by my statement that Sherman, Harris, and Exum is the way to go.

This might happen since the only competition left will be Harris, Colbert and Spoon... with Verret, Ward and Tartt on IR
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,122
Tim " THE SIX SHOOTAHHH " Harris... Re-encarnated !!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,281
Please stop, bruh, please
Share 49erswebzone