There are 149 users in the forums

Tim Harris CB-Virginia

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He just needs to stay healthy. Could be a steal.

Who are we talking about? The entire teams falls under this category minus Staley and Buckner lol

I'll take "How many 49ers have not missed a game in at least two seasons?" for 500.
Originally posted by susweel:
he automatically becomes the second best CB on the roster

Wouldn't be surprised
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Instant starter

This.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Welp....someone has to wash the dishes, might as well be this cat.
This guy is the most interesting to me in our draft. He could end up being a huge steal. Hopefully he is a stud and we have a stud corner on a super low contract for the next 3-4 years.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
This guy is the most interesting to me in our draft. He could end up being a huge steal. Hopefully he is a stud and we have a stud corner on a super low contract for the next 3-4 years.

I have to root for him now so I hope you are right. I want to be wrong and eat some crow...
This pick I (finally) like on day 3
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Honestly when he played for us - his best days were behind him.

disagree, in 94 he saved our bacon in the pass rush when dent got hurt
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
He's our last pick. Do you really expect him to be a starter? He's a long shot to make the team.

he is probably better than ward is as a secondary man . just as the iowa guard we signed is better than any guard we have now
[ Edited by cciowa on Apr 28, 2019 at 6:05 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is probably better than ward is as a secondary man . just as the iowa guard we signed is better than any guard we have now

Well that 2nd part isn't true at all

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

i was sort of joking,,, but he is good,. at least on the college level
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You guys go ape s**t over the bosa selection but you're worried about the health of a 7th round rookie? Lol

lol,...the same ones too
Originally posted by NYniner85:

i was sort of joking,,, but he is good,. at least on the college level

Hey if he out plays our guards I'm all for it
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 28, 2019 at 7:22 AM ]
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He just needs to stay healthy. Could be a steal.

Who are we talking about? The entire teams falls under this category minus Staley and Buckner lol

I'll take "How many 49ers have not missed a game in at least two seasons?" for 500.

Soloman Thomas? Buckner? Blair? No one on offense, that's for sure. I think even Juice missed two games.
If healthy, he could easily be an instant starter. Simply put, he is an extremely talented football player.

"He has the requisite length to shut down throwing windows deep outside the numbers, and he also has the explosiveness to come up and make plays on throws underneath. Allowing a passer rating against of only 52.0 and a catch rate of 48.7%, Harris earned a 2018 coverage grade of 87.1 – good for seventh among all outside cornerbacks in this draft class."

https://247sports-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/247sports.com/college/virginia/Article/Tim-Harris-2019-NFL-Draft-San-Francisco-49ers-select-Virginia-Cavaliers-UVA-Football--131569384/Amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fcollege%2Fvirginia%2FArticle%2FTim-Harris-2019-NFL-Draft-San-Francisco-49ers-select-Virginia-Cavaliers-UVA-Football--131569384%2F
Share 49ersWebzone