LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Tim Harris CB-Virginia

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He just needs to stay healthy. Could be a steal.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Not only do we wait till the 7th rd to get a DB...injury history as long as The Great Wall Of China, took 8 year to graduate

Camp arm? Yeah, I dont think he survives cut day. That's ok, he has a chance to make his dreams come true. I was hoping for a hybrid safety/linebacker somewhere in the draft, closest to that is dre greenlaw, but I'll take that.
Originally posted by Niners99:

yes
Wow this kid managed 6 years at Virginia??? WTH? I have no idea where this management went with this draft
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Honestly when he played for us - his best days were behind him.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Wow this kid managed 6 years at Virginia??? WTH? I have no idea where this management went with this draft

You wont get his measurables this late if there aren't other issues.
Not only do we wait till the 7th rd to get a DB...injury history as long as The Great Wall Of China, took 8 year to graduate

If he makes the team and isn't always on IR, we can call him "The Doctor."
Originally posted by wailers15:

Yeah, pretty high risk draft. Makes Baalke's wheeling and dealing look safe.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

Camp arm? Yeah, I dont think he survives cut day. That's ok, he has a chance to make his dreams come true. I was hoping for a hybrid safety/linebacker somewhere in the draft, closest to that is dre greenlaw, but I'll take that.

I like the Greenlaw pick...he was hurt when FO cancelled interview but now realizes why I hope he can be another Warner for us

Originally posted by zonkers:

Originally posted by mayo49:

Who are we talking about? The entire teams falls under this category minus Staley and Buckner lol

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

I like the Greenlaw pick...he was hurt when FO cancelled interview but now realizes why I hope he can be another Warner for us

Originally posted by zonkers:

That would be sweet if he's another Warner 2.0, but long odds of that happening.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You guys go ape s**t over the bosa selection but you're worried about the health of a 7th round rookie? Lol

LoL

😂
Yes,but does he wear a knee brace?? Would feel much more comfortable in him being a "niner" guy if he did!!!

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Dude played 6 years at Virginia because of injuries.......WTF

I am trying to figure out how old he is & i can't find his age anywhere scary thing hes injury prone & he looks like new team mate Jimmie "Trauma" Ward

He's our last pick. Do you really expect him to be a starter? He's a long shot to make the team.

Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Who are we talking about? The entire teams falls under this category minus Staley and Buckner lol
Share 49ersWebzone