Shop Find 49ers gear online
Finally added a CB. ;)
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Nice
Instant starter

• Garce
  • Veteran
https://247sports.com/college/virginia/Article/2019-NFL-Draft-Tim-Harris-Virginia-Cavaliers-UVA-Bronco-Mendenhall--131502482/

The 6-foot-1, 205-pound defensive back put on a show at UVA's Pro Day last month. He ran a 4.43 40-yard dash, posted a vertical jump of 39 inches and had a 139-inch broad jump. The last two categories would have placed him tenth and first among cornerbacks at the NFL Draft Combine.

With those numbers in combination with his film, Harris is sneaking up on pre-draft boards.

In Pro Football Focus' final mock draft, Steve Palazzolo pegs Harris at selection No. 84 in the third round of the draft to the Kansas City Chiefs.

Better not bust out.
Dude played 6 years at Virginia because of injuries.......WTF

I am trying to figure out how old he is & i can't find his age anywhere scary thing hes injury prone & he looks like new team mate Jimmie "Trauma" Ward

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
he automatically becomes the second best CB on the roster
Yay a player posters can finally say was a steal!

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I am trying to figure out how old he is & i can't find his age anywhere scary thing hes injury prone & he looks like new team mate Jimmie "Trauma" Ward

25 yrs old.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Not only do we wait till the 7th rd to get a DB...injury history as long as The Great Wall Of China, took 8 year to graduate
Took a flyer with a 6th round pick....ok..... the whole draft is a gamble at least this has some payoff if it works.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

You guys go ape s**t over the bosa selection but you're worried about the health of a 7th round rookie? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone