There are 239 users in the forums

Dre Greenlaw-OLB-Arkansas is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'd bet a paycheck this guy isn't on the roster by this time next year.

When he does you can make it out to Arkansas Children's Hospital.
social media posting = Character Issues , white people are nuts , lol lets see if the choir boys can win
Originally posted by Dman11:
Originally posted by 49erman723:
Not Better value than picking up Mack from Bama! Great Story another bad pick tho

Yikes another Bama linebacker with character issues? history would tell me to steer clear.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'd bet a paycheck this guy isn't on the roster by this time next year.

What do you dislike about him?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They need to study the film of Patriots drafts. It's obvious they don't know what they are doing.

Lol yes cause the Pats are drafting all these big name guys that everyone is projecting as studs....they've draft based off scheme and fit for for yrs.

Well, actually they are...
Originally posted by 49erman723:
social media posting = Character Issues , white people are nuts , lol lets see if the choir boys can win

Big race assumption you made there, you sound like reverse nick bosa
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Well, actually they are...

Lol they have like 12 picks this yr...don't tell me you know who Hjalte Froholdt is.

Their draft are always based off scheme fit and not name recognition.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 27, 2019 at 12:02 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What do you dislike about him?

He was picked too early , we passed up good interior Line prospects for a kid who wont ever play a down. We could have gotten him as a priority free agent. I like my linebackers to be able to HIT and thats one of his knocks
[ Edited by 49erman723 on Apr 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They need to study the film of Patriots drafts. It's obvious they don't know what they are doing.

Lol yes cause the Pats are drafting all these big name guys that everyone is projecting as studs....they've draft based off scheme and fit for for yrs.

Well, actually they are...

The Patriots draft big name guys, superstars and players. Not projects and projections and unknowns like us. They know what they are doing. We don't.
Pay attention to the SEC talent in the video I posted that he is jarring.

Im black and white i can say what i want being a part of the master race lol jk i should say
Originally posted by Dman11:
Originally posted by 49erman723:
social media posting = Character Issues , white people are nuts , lol lets see if the choir boys can win

Big race assumption you made there, you sound like reverse nick bosa
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'd bet a paycheck this guy isn't on the roster by this time next year.

When he does you can make it out to Arkansas Children's Hospital.

I'd be happy to, fro!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Another guy who was probably only on the Niners radar at this point. Second straight WTF pick on day three.

They need to study the film of Patriots drafts. It's obvious they don't know what they are doing.

Originally posted by 49erman723:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What do you dislike about him?

He was picked too early , we passed up good interior Line prospects for a kid who wont ever play a down. We could have gotten him as a priority free agent. I like my linebackers to be able to HIT and thats one of his knocks

Exactly. I might like him a lot better as a priority FA or even as the last of our 3 6 round picks.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I'd bet a paycheck this guy isn't on the roster by this time next year.

When he does you can make it out to Arkansas Children's Hospital.

I'd be happy to, fro!

Share 49erswebzone