LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

"Big Play" Dre Greenlaw-OLB-Arkansas is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Traded by Nolan for a late rd pick I believe.

ahh yes to Jacksonville for a 7th according to Wikipedia.

kinda off topic but I remember reading back in high school that Jamie was so cheap he tried to haggle an Apple employee on an iPod and a fellow 49er had to step in and tell him to pay the damn price that there was no haggling for an iPod.
[ Edited by 1251alex on Sep 10, 2019 at 2:58 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Traded by Nolan for a late rd pick I believe.

ahh yes to Jacksonville for a 7th according to Wikipedia.

kinda off topic but I remember reading back in high school that Jamie was so cheap he tried to haggle an Apple employee on an iPod and a fellow 49er had to step in and tell him to pay the damn price that there was no haggling for an iPod.

Jamie. according to lore, punched nolan in the eye and that is why nolan wore shades for two weeks
Originally posted by cciowa:
Jamie. according to lore, punched nolan in the eye and that is why nolan wore shades for two weeks

damn. that explains the trade then.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

That is what nolannonsense said
jamie winborn. wow...taking me back.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Played ALOT faster than he's timed.

Or it might just be I'm used to #57 being so slow all these years.

You're telling Wilhoitte wasn't fast?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

How about even further back to 1981 and Keena Turner, WLB on the first super bowl team.

I can see Greenlaws game similar to that great 49er.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

How about even further back to 1981 and Keena Turner, WLB on the first super bowl team.

I can see Greenlaws game similar to that great 49er.
most likely better than jimmy maxwell, as long as we are having fun with long ago forgotten linebackers. the fudgehammer if we really want to go old school

Damn. NolanNonsense. Vintage Webzone days
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Let's be fair to Nolan, after Nolan trade him away, Winborn played 7 seasons and had only 1 good season. In the other 6 seasons he started a combined of 5 games. In those 7 seasons he played for 5 teams. The only thing you can say is he had a long career. You guys acted like Nolan traded away a Hall of Famer for a 7th rounder.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by littleken:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Let's be fair to Nolan, after Nolan trade him away, Winborn played 7 seasons and had only 1 good season. In the other 6 seasons he started a combined of 5 games. In those 7 seasons he played for 5 teams. The only thing you can say is he had a long career. You guys acted like Nolan traded away a Hall of Famer for a 7th rounder.

no one said that.. i always thought the guy was over rated and was fine when we dumped him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

oh,, i think i just realized you have no idea what i meant by nolannonsense!!!
Loved this kids speed in preseason and loved it on a Sunday. This kid will get better as each game goes on. Reminds me of Warner last year, but faster

oh,, i think i just realized you have no idea what i meant by nolannonsense!!!

It's one of those "you had to be there" jokes I got chu
This guy is damn good. He is great at recognizing screens. The spoon int was helped by Greenlaw plugging up where the rb was trying to go and where Winston threw it.

Imo we have
a top 5 lb core
a top 3 DL
a top 15 secondary that can improve dramatically with spoon Moore and Tartt is already good. Sherm is a stud

We do have a championship d imo
Share 49ersWebzone