There are 224 users in the forums

"Big Play" Dre Greenlaw-OLB-Arkansas is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
^^^no argument there, Giedi, but add in trade for Dee Ford and this was a yr of acquisition that was mind bending. Overdue, sure, but still unbelievable . Our obvious holes remaining are starter OG and starter DB...or two of each.

But think back just 28 months ago, and this team had two starters, Joe and Buck. We have come a long way from there. Not saying it's complete, but jimminy Christmas, this was one massive infusion of talent this yr. Way, way beyond expectations. The Richburg thing? Yup that set us back. But overall we are about + 12 on a 1-10 scale of how did we improve. Nobody was looking for this kind of increase in talent between. FA, trades and draft. Well, certainly not I.

Totally Agree. But the key would be to continue to draft well - even though we're drafting dead last. But yeah, I'm pretty happy with the draft as it went and now after the 2nd pre-season game, things look very good. The only fly in the ointment is the lack of OLine picks other than Skule. But as most if not all the draft nerds say, next years OLine class looks a lot better than this years OLine class.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Izyniner:
To add a little context the 2017 draft may have looked great day one due to the lack of talent at that time. Now this group of draftees enter a much more talented team and they are making noise. To me it is hopefully speaking volumes. Encouraging also is the third tier guys added this year Azeez, Harris, Moseley, etc. all look like they belong and will fill the practice squad with actual talent.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Leave the nicknames to moon

x2. Stay in your lane OTC.

@ Hoov. Ouch. So savage! I was going for most 9moon-esque nickname I could think of!

Haha

relax fellas... he's gotta earn it!! he's gotta earn it !!!
Green Mile.... or Long hand of the law
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
hmmm.. still has not done anything in signicant..

so for now.. AMA GIVE HIM...

The Green Law Abiding Citizen !!!
What happened to Greenlaw Yesterday he was running with the 2's & 3's and special teams unit. Don't tell me that idiot Saleh is favoring starting that bum Smith over the rook?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
What happened to Greenlaw Yesterday he was running with the 2's & 3's and special teams unit. Don't tell me that idiot Saleh is favoring starting that bum Smith over the rook?

I hope not
You have won me over already with Smith being gone cause of you.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Nah, cause of Azeez. Greenlaw was always on this roster. Azeez played himself on.
I think he's starting. Malcolm Smith release may have just sealed it.

Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Nah, cause of Azeez. Greenlaw was always on this roster. Azeez played himself on.

I would agree with this, Greenlaw & Azeez made Malcolm Smith expendable off this roster
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I think he's starting. Malcolm Smith release may have just sealed it.

I agree, he's starting.
is he a hot boiz though.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

My sources tell me Saleh wanted to start Smith but Lynch cut him anyways.
[ Edited by walker807 on Aug 27, 2019 at 4:05 PM ]
Does he play violent?
Share 49ersWebzone