There are 172 users in the forums

"Big Play" Dre Greenlaw-OLB-Arkansas is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea he had some bone head plays. Made some good runs stops tho. Definitely made an impact.

I think he was just so pumped up to be playing again.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea he had some bone head plays. Made some good runs stops tho. Definitely made an impact.

I think he was just so pumped up to be playing again.
I think he wanted to remind the Rams he was back. He's a pretty good tackler and he was aggressive today.
Ryans, Warner, Ward, HELL even KYLE.....somebody needed to pull him aside after the suplex and tell him to cool it...and watch what he's doing. I've never seen him do s**t like that. Or did he do that when he came back for a short stint weeks ago?

Did dude need steroids to get back on the field again this year???

There was ZERO REASON for the facemask late in the game. Play was done... player was stopped in a pile.

I'm a big fan of his, so that was frustrating and mind-boggling to watch.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 9, 2022 at 7:52 PM ]
I think he was angry at the no roughing the passer call against Jimmy and decided ok I guess it's open season.
  • titan
  • Veteran
There's a reason why some of those catches and tackles weren't made. When you have players that can regulate, reality will set in. When the 3rd and 4th quarter came the aggressive type plays that Debo, Bosa, and Dre established are imbedded in their body and brains…they didn't want it anymore!
Good that he played today and get back to game form before the playoff.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Bonehead awful Facemask. Also could have been called for a roughing the passer. I hope he plays smarter next Sunday
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shifty:
Bonehead awful Facemask. Also could have been called for a roughing the passer. I hope he plays smarter next Sunday

He should tone it down. He might hurt someone. 😆
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
He was ungovernable today.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Ryans, Warner, Ward, HELL even KYLE.....somebody needed to pull him aside after the suplex and tell him to cool it...and watch what he's doing. I've never seen him do s**t like that. Or did he do that when he came back for a short stint weeks ago?

Did dude need steroids to get back on the field again this year???
Lol I asked myself the EXACT same question after I saw his 2nd hiccup. The refs missed it but dinged him a couple plays later.

Originally posted by leakyfausett:
He played a little too angry a few times. Easily could have had 3 personal fouls. Needs to reel that part in a little.
Yes, would have been killers though one of those hurt on the Rams way to score the go ahead TD towards the end.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
He played a little too angry a few times. Easily could have had 3 personal fouls. Needs to reel that part in a little.
Yes, would have been killers though one of those hurt on the Rams way to score the go ahead TD towards the end.

Mentally, the guy was not there...
Next week we have "America's Team" and cannot afford any penalties. Zebras will be sure to protect Cowboys.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Next week we have "America's Team" and cannot afford any penalties. Zebras will be sure to protect Cowboys.

Haha totally.
His facemask left more time on the clock!
Share 49ersWebzone