LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

Mitch Wishnowsky - Punter (Utah) is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by thl408:
The pylon is a part of the end zone. Touchback.

I think he was more impressed with the accuracy of dude punting on a dime, like if he had managed to hit Grant Cohn in the face three times in a row.

exactly
  • thl408
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I think he was more impressed with the accuracy of dude punting on a dime, like if he had managed to hit Grant Cohn in the face three times in a row.
exactly
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
got it
exactly
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
got it

Do NFL rules allow him to pass with his feet? Better deep ball than any of our QBs.

Also, how many points is a punt through the field goal? Can he get one from 70?
exactly
got it

lol never fear. The spin team is always on it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
exactly
got it

lol never fear. The spin team is always on it.

Ain't no spins bruh. We've just sucked for a while. it always happens when teams suck for a while. The negative dominates because the team is bad.
Will he have to punt traditionally or will he use the rugby style where he runs to the side... anyone know?

4th round pick, should be hitting him in the nuts
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Will he have to punt traditionally or will he use the rugby style where he runs to the side... anyone know?

I remember John Lynch saying he can actually do both. However, I want to see him flyyyy on punt fakes. He's fast. Pinion never attempted a fake punt as far as I remember.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Do NFL rules allow him to pass with his feet? Better deep ball than any of our QBs.

Also, how many points is a punt through the field goal? Can he get one from 70?

Not Wish but...

Both kicks 85yds plus. If he really got hold of one I reckon Wish could get similar distance.
[ Edited by Zealot on May 23, 2019 at 5:16 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:

You're assuming a lot there.

Wish>Bosa
Originally posted by 49ers808:

You're assuming a lot there.

Yeah, I'd imagine that would be a pretty small target to hit...not realistic.
Chris Biderman said Wish was hitting the pylon during practices...give me that all day

If he was actually aiming for the pylon that he was hitting then that certainly bodes well for his accuracy. I wonder what distance these punts were at ? Could be a great weapon for us.
[ Edited by highway49 on May 23, 2019 at 5:54 PM ]
Originally posted by highway49:
Chris Biderman said Wish was hitting the pylon during practices...give me that all day

If he was actually aiming for the pylon that he was hitting then that certainly bodes well for his accuracy. I wonder what distance these punts were at ? Could be a great weapon for us.

... and hangtime.
Originally posted by Who-is-Hayne:
Originally posted by highway49:

... and hangtime.

5 minutes.
Share 49ersWebzone