There are 171 users in the forums

Mitch Wishnowsky - Punter (Utah) is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

what happened here then.

That's not me in the video. If it had been me, that bloke and his fleabag dog would have ended up in a morgue
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by bewdynewkJH38:
Originally posted by irief:
I think the phrase you're looking for is in spite of. As in we won games in spite of aarp Mitch.

Wonder if he uses a jitter bug to call the grand kids back in Crapstralia?

Watch your mouth mate. Insulting my homeland is not a good idea son. The last bloke that did that ended up in a wheelchair after I kicked the s**t out of him.

what happened here then.

That wasn't a Big Red. It was an ordinary joey.

They are legendary

That was a small roo. I have seen some close to 6 foot.

That can use their tails to balance back on while they life their hind legs and can rip your guts out. They are not cute and cuddly unless they have been raised in a kiddies wildlife park like the Koala Park in Northern Sydney.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bewdynewkJH38:

what happened here then.

That's not me in the video. If it had been me, that bloke and his fleabag dog would have ended up in a morgue

Yeah far Ken Oath
Those things running around, but can't have a gun. Eff that. Australia is basically Earths version of Wipeout for the human race. Everything there wants to kill you.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Those things running around, but can't have a gun. Eff that. Australia is basically Earths version of Wipeout for the human race. Everything there wants to kill you.

2nd most deadly snake in the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coastal_taipan

This is their version of a daddy-long legs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_funnel-web_spider

It's almost like earth is trying to tell people not to live there. They have 5 of the most deadly snakes, the funnel web and the red back spider, jack jumper ants, the largest crocs in the world and who knows what else.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

It's almost like earth is trying to tell people not to live there. They have 5 of the most deadly snakes, the funnel web and the red back spider, jack jumper ants, the largest crocs in the world and who knows what else.

still more scared of humans.

Just googled that one, looks like a black widow but the male is the killer one

I mean come on, even the cute duck billed platypus is poisonous for cripes sake.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

2nd most deadly snake in the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coastal_taipan

This is their version of a daddy-long legs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_funnel-web_spider

they shoulda let that fire keep burning...

Don't forget this little fella. irikandji

Or the lovely gympie-gympie
[ Edited by Who-is-Hayne on Jun 1, 2020 at 1:04 AM ]
I can't remember the actual kind of snake, but I think that Australia also has one of the only ever documented cases of a snake stalking a person and biting him causing his death.
I duno how they do it down there.

apparently they pick it up and kick it like 60 yards with mean backspin.

Just so you're up to speed on these critters...........
A bite from a Sydney funnel web spider can kill a human in as little as 15 minutes.
An inland Tapian snake has a venom that is that strong that a single full dose could potentially kill 100 men. An untreated bite will kill in 45 minutes. Luckily they are not an agressive snake.
Irukandji jellyfish stings are incrediblly painful and if untreated will kill a man in 8-12 hours
These are the top 3. I didn't make these up. I can post the links if you want but Google if you want.
Apart from that Australia is a great place to live
Share 49ersWebzone