LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 314 users in the forums

Mitch Wishnowsky - Punter (Utah) is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Posted by the official twitter. I'm not kidding

Hope he doesn't slip on that sauce. Don't want him on IR

I could go for some onion rings right now.
Looks like PFF would say we made a mistake.

How do they come up with their rating?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by Jiks:
yup our coverage unit is top notch.

Who's your pick in the fourth?

Bradley Pinion

Lol, that question always gets you dudes to say something stupid. He's averaging far less ypp and far less inside the 20.

So who was your pick?

yeah because I always have my 4th round pick ready.. lol you stated that stats doesn't matter then you go and state a stat to prove your statement lol... delusional thats why I just messed around with posters like you. I also never even mentioned him being a 4th round pick just him being disappointing..... but you go and push that narrative lol..... Nothing against you though I still love that your a 49ers fan

All i am hearing you say is you came in this thread to troll 49er fans

lol ok. Not my fault my mental toughness is stronger.

I would agree it is tougher than a wet paper bag.
Originally posted by Niners99:

While I agree he was a dumb pick in the 4th round. Seems like every punter is around the mid 60s. He's 9 points from being PFFs second best kicker which means absolutely nothing
4th rounder who can't kick off a ball out of the EZ. SMH.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Niners99:

While I agree he was a dumb pick in the 4th round. Seems like every punter is around the mid 60s. He's 9 points from being PFFs second best kicker which means absolutely nothing

Of course Jake Bailey is 74.4 for NE. 4th best per this grading system.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I know it's still early.. the guy is a rookie.. but I'm losing faith in this pick already. We took away Gould's snapper and holder -- look what happened. We have kicks returned on us all the time now, and see how that's hurt us. And now Pinion is doing great in Tampa, making things look even worse.

PInion wasn't perfect with us, but I thought he caught more crap than he should've.
I actually thought Pinion was pretty good but I could be mis-remembering.
Originally posted by raywm3:
I actually thought Pinion was pretty good but I could be mis-remembering.

He was never worth a 5th round pick. And now Wish isn't worth a 4th round pick. Next it will be a 3rd rounder and there's still going to be people defending the selection on here.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I know it's still early.. the guy is a rookie.. but I'm losing faith in this pick already. We took away Gould's snapper and holder -- look what happened. We have kicks returned on us all the time now, and see how that's hurt us. And now Pinion is doing great in Tampa, making things look even worse.

PInion wasn't perfect with us, but I thought he caught more crap than he should've.

Go watch his last kickoff at 1:42. It was crazy low and still only made it to the 1. We were VERY lucky to stop them at the 30. That was a crucial moment. 5 yards makes all the difference there (spotted at the 25 IF he could kick it out of the EZ). If we ever lose Mostert or Moore as gunners, the coverage units are in deep deep trouble. His leg looks dead/worn right now on kickoffs.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 17, 2019 at 7:25 AM ]
Pinion sucked his rookie year
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Pinion sucked his rookie year

Yeah it's almost like teams shouldn't draft a punter higher than the 7th round
We haven't seen the booming punts we were told to expect but he hasn't had many poor punts either. He has been very consistent. I don't know why he's not getting those high boomers like he was in training camp. It's the same ball.
I want more from this guy purely as a punter. Not even mentioning his draft selection. Just as a punter, I had higher hopes that he'd be pinning teams down ala Andy Lee. Of course, that's what I always want and it's a high bar admittedly.
Share 49ersWebzone