There are 138 users in the forums

Wide Receivers: who gets cut

My wild card:

Marquise Goodwin (trade or cut)

Since he wants to focus on being an Olympian for the 2020 games I doubt they want him around any longer. That's why I think we took 2 receivers because his non commitment to the team
I see people are warming up to the idea of Matthews in the slot (primarily) instead of Z. I never saw him as a Z (primarily), not with Deebo at 36 being one of the worst kept secrets of the draft. Imo, signing Matthews was always about replacing Taylor.
Trent Taylor, we don't need him anymore.

He can go get a ring with the Pats.
Depending on injuries I can see Richie J being put on the P.S.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Hurd won;'t be cut as a 3rd rd pick, so it's really a 1 man race IMO.

If the guy wont make the cut as a 3rd round pick, then why spend a 3rd rounder on a guy like that in the first place?? This question is more directed to Mr. Lynch then you btw, just a bit of a head scratcher to me. I feel like they couldve gotten a LB that would have a much higher chance to contribute and make the team Day 1 than this guy, but then idk much about him, so who knows

and i just realized i misread your statement lol.....
[ Edited by Fresno49er on Apr 27, 2019 at 5:21 PM ]
Definitely that turd they took in round 3. Also little Taylor
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Also little Taylor

Taylor provide value as a returner. If his back is fully healthy, he's not going anywhere. I think James could also get the benefit of the doubt due to his ability to return kicks plus Kyle always loves having plenty of speed.

Who does that leave out? Matthews and Bourne. Don't believe me just watch.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
If the guy wont make the cut as a 3rd round pick, then why spend a 3rd rounder on a guy like that in the first place?? This question is more directed to Mr. Lynch then you btw, just a bit of a head scratcher to me. I feel like they couldve gotten a LB that would have a much higher chance to contribute and make the team Day 1 than this guy, but then idk much about him, so who knows

and i just realized i misread your statement lol.....

The Webzone in a nutshell.

"I know that this guy sucks.....i've just never heard of him before."
I could see Taylor getting cut. Guy is always hurt
The consecutive selections of wide receivers could be an indication that the team is worried about Taylor's ability to recover from his back issues. Don't forget that R. James was also selected last year, which kind of eliminates the need for one of them. Who knows? Maybe Shanahan envisions Hurd as an H-back/TE type. If that's the case, that means one less receiver is out of a spot.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
My wild card:

Marquise Goodwin (trade or cut)

Since he wants to focus on being an Olympian for the 2020 games I doubt they want him around any longer. That's why I think we took 2 receivers because his non commitment to the team

Yeah, something fishy is going on with this guy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Also little Taylor

Taylor provide value as a returner. If his back is fully healthy, he's not going anywhere. I think James could also get the benefit of the doubt due to his ability to return kicks plus Kyle always loves having plenty of speed.

Who does that leave out? Matthews and Bourne. Don't believe me just watch.

Agreed on Taylor and he had great chemistry with JG and was a 3rd down machine when healthy. James I think might be out given how many others will play in the slot and both Deebo and Hurd can return as well plus another off season try for Pettis and Reed.

But the speed point is excellent so
Bourne, Taylor, McCaffrey
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah, something fishy is going on with this guy.

It could be the multiple concussions that he has suffered....
Originally posted by DownSouth49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah, something fishy is going on with this guy.

It could be the multiple concussions that he has suffered....

I mean...that one concussion I instantly thought was life threatening.
Share 49erswebzone