LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

Who do you want in round 2?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you want in round 2?

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I think Shanny is pissed, K'Neal Harry went to Patriots. I think he wanted him bad. I want Hakeem Butler!

I'm glad they took Harry because there are other receivers I want a lot more than him. Butler and Brown the main ones.

This, I can bet the fascination with Harry here is he's a "big" wr, I don't want a wr who's questionable trait is separation. Many other wrs better off to take
Soo many good options! Hoping for aj, Hakeem, or deebo tho
Trade down a bit and get an extra pick
Byron Murphy or AJ Brown

Or get Hakeem Butler . I doubt it though
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Apr 26, 2019 at 6:40 AM ]
Originally posted by 91til:
I understand people that want a CB but I just think it makes more sense for us to go OL, WR or FS here.
Sherman is one starting corner and you have Verret, Spoon and Moore all vying for the other spot. Reed and K'Waun are solid nickel backs.

Whereas at WR Pettis is one starter—then we have some cool pieces but no bonafide 2nd starter, a dependable tough WR with upside would be huge. Which is why so many of us want AJ Brown
OL upgrade is obvious, so is FS. So yeah WR OL or FS here for me...

Agreed. OL, WR, S. No CB.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by 91til:
I understand people that want a CB but I just think it makes more sense for us to go OL, WR or FS here.
Sherman is one starting corner and you have Verret, Spoon and Moore all vying for the other spot. Reed and K'Waun are solid nickel backs.

Whereas at WR Pettis is one starter—then we have some cool pieces but no bonafide 2nd starter, a dependable tough WR with upside would be huge. Which is why so many of us want AJ Brown
OL upgrade is obvious, so is FS. So yeah WR OL or FS here for me...

Agreed. OL, WR, S. No CB.
I agree, but there's a real possibility both greedy and
Murphy are there. That's hard to pass on.
Yea I would like a WR I'd be all in on taking Greedy
Originally posted by lamontb:

I don't really understand the love for Greedy?
AJ Brown make it so
pretty much in this order:
AJ Brown
Byron Murphy
Greedy Williams
Hakeem Butler
DK Metcalf
Deebo
Taylor (if they want to go conservative and go OT)

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Me neither

He doesn't/can't tackle.
The drop off on system-fit OL is significant compared to WR...and we know Kyle can coach the s**t out of a raw ZWR.

Ideally, the run on OL doesn't happen out of the gate and we take a small trade back and get Risner or Taylor for RG and pick up an extra pick and still get a stud ZWR or TE.

Kendrick Bourne only played 600 snaps at the Z and any of these guys and more will be a massive upgrade over him; could even go TE2 and use him outside to block, catch, and mismatch for Kyle.

1. OL D.Risner, J.Taylor, C. Ford+
2. WR A.Brown, Butler, Samuel+
3. S N.Adderly+
Is Riesner still available?

If not any other OL worth going after?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Me neither

He doesn't/can't tackle.

Agree with both, I'm assuming is because most here saw mock drafts that he was a top 20 pick and think we have the worst cb situation in the league. I don't wanna see a skinny cb who avoids tackling like a plague and if he can't tackle he better be f**king Deion Sanders and he clearly isn't that.
Thoughts on Denver possibly moving up for lock?
Share 49ersWebzone