Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I got me some Bosa.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Crown:
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not necessarily an issue of cheap, it's an issue of compensation if they leave before the four years?

Sort of. What i got was.

If you cut me you owe me 10 million, i sign with (other) for 5 million you now only owe me 5 million.

I agree with the player here. You agreed to pay me 10 million, so pay me 10 million.

Fair and I agree.

Hopefully wrap it up easy and let's go!
[ Edited by Crown on Apr 25, 2019 at 6:01 PM ]
Welcome to the 49ers young Bosa! Wanted Q, but may you go on to have a hof career here and help us win a few superbowls.
We all thought there was ZERO chance we would get Bosa after the Raiders game.

We got him AND Dee Ford.

Holy s**t! The pass rush is going to be INTENSE!
Originally posted by deepniner:
its a great pick if he stays healthy and doesnt spread his racist agenda.

Stfu please
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
We all thought there was ZERO chance we would get Bosa after the Raiders game.

We got him AND Dee Ford.

Holy s**t! The pass rush is going to be INTENSE!

This curse may be finally lifting!!!
I just wish he's not another Crabtree. A player who's heart really never was with the 49ers.
I hope y'all realize we are going from a joke of a pass rush to an absolutely ferocious one. Let's goooooooo
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Welcome to the 49ers young Bosa! Wanted Q, but may you go on to have a hof career here and help us win a few superbowls.

Just remember, had we drafted Q, we'd still need to draft another ER. Bosa can genuinely play either end position AND inside.

Now we have 5 picks to use elsewhere. The DL is set.
First niners 1st pick since Buckner I've been excited about.

beat Seattle after Clark is like you're washed Sherman, this is my defense now, then gets traded, and we still score Bosa. What a win.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Nastastical:

Just remember, had we drafted Q, we'd still need to draft another ER. Bosa can genuinely play either end position AND inside.

Now we have 5 picks to use elsewhere. The DL is set.

This right here! Day 2 is going to be just as fun as Day 1 was!
I was sweating for a minute thinking Arizona would take Bosa and we'd trade out of 2. As long as we got one of Bosa or QW I was going to be happy. But the best part of this pick is this:

This was after we beat them.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I hope y'all realize we are going from a joke of a pass rush to an absolutely ferocious one. Let's goooooooo

Oh s**t, I thought the draft was tomorrow, lol. Good thing we we did the smart thing by picking Bosa.
Share 49ersWebzone