LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hasn't been playing well since the impeachment inquiry started ramping up

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hasn't been playing well since the impeachment inquiry started ramping up

You do know that wet pavement causes rain, right?

[ Edited by wysiwyg on Nov 17, 2019 at 2:42 PM ]
Did he peek in the panthers game ???
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
He's getting held, doubled, chipped and cut on near every play - never seen a rookie get that much attention.
He gets pressure but his big production has dropped off. Teams are scheming more for him. The pressure is coming from other places.
he'll get his numbers back up when hes not facing a running QB.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

This! These mobile QBs are causing injuries to our D lineman.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Everybody here is crazy. This guy is an absolute game wrecker. hulk mini me. Doesn't matter if he's 0 tackles 0 sacks 0 pressures if he's getting double teamed with a chip every play and halving the field for the other team. armstead blair and day were duds until this year. you guys crazy
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Did he peek in the panthers game ???

I think the Panthers game was when offenses decided that he's not to be f**ked with. He's getting all sorts of attention now.
It's those small arms. Qb's just running away from them

• Jiks
We've played 3 games in a row where he can't really just put his foot down and go. He'll be alright when we're not playing these little ass hat QBs.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Everybody here is crazy. This guy is an absolute game wrecker. hulk mini me. Doesn't matter if he's 0 tackles 0 sacks 0 pressures if he's getting double teamed with a chip every play and halving the field for the other team. armstead blair and day were duds until this year. you guys crazy

Yeah is pretty much why those guys look good. Because of his play and Dee Ford. Our outside pass rush is making these other guys look good. At least how much attention they have to pay to it frees up other guys.
One thing I've noticed the last few games is that teams take advantage of his aggression and run play action and he looses contain. I'm just saying I love him and I'm happy but that comes with experience
yeah just cause he isn't geting sacks doesn't mean he isnt have a great game. He gets constant pressure and draws a lot of attention. Its why people like armstead are all of a sudden getting sacks. I do agree that once we aren't playing as mobile of QBs - he will get more sacks but right now he is just barely missing or getting held to death.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He gets pressure but his big production has dropped off. Teams are scheming more for him. The pressure is coming from other places.

He's getting double teamed and held on every play.
Share 49ersWebzone