LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Predicting at least two sacks tomorrow.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
As Justin "the cowboy" Smith always says....stats are for losers

You go back far enough in the Bosa Draft thread, and i made a couple different justifications how i expected him to be kinda J Smith like...... using stats.....

yeah.... i kinda wiffed on that.....
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We got the best player of the 2019 NFL draft

So far by a mile.

I like to say, "stats are for betas." I feel like that one stings a little more for the stat dorks.

Yes
Originally posted by Heroism:
I like to say, "stats are for betas." I feel like that one stings a little more for the stat dorks.

Makes no sense. "Alphas" are all about themselves and would care more about individual stats

Man, there's stiff competition for NFL content creators now. This dude Alex Rollins has very good production in his videos in addition to the actual football content.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 19, 2019 at 11:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Dshearn:
If i have learned anything in 40 years of religiously watching college and NFL football.....is that you cant beat a swarm.

Would Ronnie lott have more tackles playing behind P Willis or less tackles? Does it make him less of a player?

I have absolutely ZERO doubt that Bosa would have more sacks on a worse Defense.

If QBs thought they could bomb over the top of the defense, they would hold the ball longer. IF the 49ers didn't have pressure coming from both sides and the middle.... Bosa would get more blind side hits....if Bosa did not have to SHARE sacks with the other talented passrushers....he would have more sacks.

I would not trade Bosa for any other defender in football. Bosa is not perfect, but Down in and Down out Bosa gives 100% and he fights every single second of every single play.

Nice post 100 agree. I concur
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Makes no sense. "Alphas" are all about themselves and would care more about individual stats

then why does it burn when i read it?
Originally posted by Dshearn:

You go back far enough in the Bosa Draft thread, and i made a couple different justifications how i expected him to be kinda J Smith like...... using stats.....

yeah.... i kinda wiffed on that.....

All good lol

Man, there's stiff competition for NFL content creators now. This dude Alex Rollins has very good production in his videos in addition to the actual football content.

Yeah solid breakdown no doubt
Yup, that was an excellent breakdown of Bosa's game.

Primary move - double swipe
Primary counter - inside counter-club
Secondary counter - bullrush

Nick Bosa is 21 yrs old and tied with his big bro for the best double swipe move in the NFL. Let that sink in.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 19, 2019 at 12:02 PM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

So far by a mile.

I know QW has missed some games but has he at least looked good for the Jets?

I don't know about DROY.

DPOY is what I'm thinkin now
Yup, that was an excellent breakdown of Bosa's game.

Primary move - double swipe
Primary counter - inside counter-club
Secondary counter - bullrush

Nick Bosa is 21 yrs old and tied with his big bro for the best double swipe move in the NFL. Let that sink in.

I have not watched a ton of Joey Bosa, but he never struck me to be clutch like Nick Bosa is.

Does Joey have that IT factor that Nick appears to have?

The thing i love about Nick is his never stop motor. Dude is getting sacks crawling on all 4s for crying out load. Nick is a monster.
Share 49ersWebzone