There are 284 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
he peed on the car of tim harris.. man. what a pass rush we could have had . if those two would have been able to coexist

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Please no trading him to the Cowboys for playing with himself in a meeting. Wow I'm a old man. Lmao

he peed on the car of tim harris.. man. what a pass rush we could have had . if those two would have been able to coexist
what got him traded was throwing his own feces at the coach. (felt the need to edit this and add...as i understand it.... or at least as i remember it, but until 3 mins ago i did not know he decided to masterbate in the middle of a TEAM MEETING....wtf)

It was not peed on the car btw....he cut off the convertible roof and peed IN the car.

Hell of a pass rusher...not right in the head tho

Tim Harris was an absolute monster rushing the passing...issues everywhere else but in todays NFL he would be a 100 million dollar player.
[ Edited by Dshearn on Oct 16, 2019 at 10:06 AM ]
Could be the best draft pick in a generation. I thought he was going to be good if he could just stay healthy. But, it turns out he's flat-out ridiculous. What a catch!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dshearn:
what got him traded was throwing his own feces at the coach. (felt the need to edit this and add...as i understand it.... or at least as i remember it, but until 3 mins ago i did not know he decided to masterbate in the middle of a TEAM MEETING....wtf)

It was not peed on the car btw....he cut off the convertible roof and peed IN the car.

Hell of a pass rusher...not right in the head tho

Tim Harris was an absolute monster rushing the passing...issues everywhere else but in todays NFL he would be a 100 million dollar player.
lol, thanks for the corrections. i had the pee part right. it was not just the masturbating thing.. he would go up and just whip it out in front of a team mate any time he wanted to. thanks for the love to six guns timmy.. i understand those who said the reason we got over the hump was cuz of deon. but i maintain. after norton broke dents leg. we had no pass rush and had we not have called up timmy who was working at a greasy spoon. we may not have been as good as we were that year on defense
Originally posted by Kezarguy:
Could be the best draft pick in a generation. I thought he was going to be good if he could just stay healthy. But, it turns out he's flat-out ridiculous. What a catch!

Yeah I'm pretty shocked at how good he already is. Literally top 3 pass rusher already. It isn't just sacks. He gets consistent pressure and disruption, which in a lot of ways is better. You have a lot of guys who get sacks but they aren't consistent on every play, so their numbers are misleading.

Think Justin Smith, someone who causes hell every play - even if he doesn't get the sack , he a big impact.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Nobody expected Bosa's kind of power and functional strength out of what should be a college senior. No way.
e.

Ahem.

I believe i described Bosa as havin "Justin-Smith-type strength" and substantiated it with Bosa eating double teams as a Freshmen at 2i tech vs Michigan and as a Junior vs TCU.

Answer truthfully. Did you expect him to do this as a pro in his rookie season? Yes or no.
Answer truthfully. Did you expect him to do this as a pro in his rookie season? Yes or no.

You do realize I'm the leader of the Bosa boyzz, right?
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
It's funny not hearing too much from a couple posters who s**t on Bosa all through the draft and off season....crickets in this thread

I was not sold on Bosa by several miles. I thought the 49ers should take him, but i much preferred a trade down or Q will. Of course i understood the 49ers had to have an edge player and if you have to get one Bosa was the guy.

He was not the sexy pic to me, i was afraid he was a me first guy, who would not play hurt and would be difficult to deal with.

Every post by me was something to the effect of lay off the hype he is "ok"... i wanted him in the most lukewarm of ways.

So i was wrong on his ability and so very very very wrong on his personality. I painted him by the sins of his brother.

So lol, i eat crow with every post that calls out the haters... the dude is so not what i thought.

Bosa is an amazing team mate, and a warrior who plays hurt and is so damn skilled. There were posters screaming that... i just wasn't going to listen to it. Now that i see him.... s**t guys.... we don't give the guy enough credit for how special he is. Hell we could have spent 3 first round picks and still have gotten a bargain. I want this guy in a Niner Jersey for the next 15 seasons. The only other player i have this kind of crush on is Udonis Haslem. If you are an older Heat fan you will get how i feel about Bosa.

hey we all get things wrong. I'll gladly say it in here and eat some crow no problem.
Nobody expected Bosa's kind of power and functional strength out of what should be a college senior. No way.
e.

Ahem.

I believe i described Bosa as havin "Justin-Smith-type strength" and substantiated it with Bosa eating double teams as a Freshmen at 2i tech vs Michigan and as a Junior vs TCU.

go to the beginning of this thread (or if the one in the draft thread is still there). Hero was all over it.

Is that a chippendales act?
go to the beginning of this thread (or if the one in the draft thread is still there). Hero was all over it.

NY is an OG member.

Im still trying to figure out how people didn't know this was possible. His reputation out of college was that he was already NFL ready in his hand technique. Hes been training with his brother long before, and was expected to be good right away in the NFL.

Maybe nobody thought hed be All-Pro level good this early, but everyone who was skeptical about the slam dunk best player in the draft confused me.

NY is an OG member.

Some people knew early on. I ordered my authentic Bosa jersey from NFL Shop the day 2019 customs became available on 6/1.
I made the Nick Bosa thread in the draft forum when he was a Sophomore lol.

I've taken a lot of heat this last year for b***hing about beating Seattle and missing our chance to get Bosa (if AZ had a brain). So I know where I've been at.

NY is an OG member.

Share 49ersWebzone