LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
What he did to JG Wentworth in the first quarter was impressive. He just threw him onto Goff.

Its my QB Pressure and I need it now!

Glad someone got it. Can't get that song out of my head:(
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need me some Bosa.
What he did to JG Wentworth in the first quarter was impressive. He just threw him onto Goff.

Actually the whole defense wanted diamonds, so they went to Jared.
Nobody expected Bosa's kind of power and functional strength out of what should be a college senior. No way.

What's crazy is ...he's making rookie mistakes!

Not on guard for the chip, not wrapping up, losing contain, losing track of the ball carrier...it just. doesn't. matter.

When you push a tackle into the qb's butthole every 10 minutes, you win football games.

Point is, he hasn't reached his ceiling. Bad news for the rest of the league.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Nobody expected Bosa's kind of power and functional strength out of what should be a college senior. No way.
e.

Ahem.

I believe i described Bosa as havin "Justin-Smith-type strength" and substantiated it with Bosa eating double teams as a Freshmen at 2i tech vs Michigan and as a Junior vs TCU.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 16, 2019 at 8:16 AM ]

Bosa absolutely fork lifted Whitworth. That dude is 6/7" and 335. NB's twitter handle of smaller bear fits.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Bosa absolutely fork lifted Whitworth. That dude is 6/7" and 335. NB's twitter handle of smaller bear fits.

Funny how those short T-rex arms aren't hurting him.

What's crazy is ...he's making rookie mistakes!

Not on guard for the chip, not wrapping up, losing contain, losing track of the ball carrier...it just. doesn't. matter.

When you push a tackle into the qb's butthole every 10 minutes, you win football games.

Point is, he hasn't reached his ceiling. Bad news for the rest of the league.

Please no trading him to the Cowboys for playing with himself in a meeting. Wow I'm a old man. Lmao
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Oct 16, 2019 at 8:36 AM ]

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Please no trading him to the Cowboys for playing with himself in a meeting. Wow I'm a old man. Lmao

he peed on the car of tim harris.. man. what a pass rush we could have had . if those two would have been able to coexist
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Man did the 49ers make the right choice and it isn't even close.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Oct 16, 2019 at 8:42 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

he peed on the car of tim harris.. man. what a pass rush we could have had . if those two would have been able to coexist

Definitely was a huge reason why Dallas kick our a$$ dam near every time we played them. Oh well lets not repeat history. Bosa seems like a decent person. I don't think it's ever going to be a problem. Just pointing out stupid history mistakes. Lol
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Oct 16, 2019 at 8:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Man did the 49ers make the right choice and it isn't even close.

This x a million!

this is the thing that could make him elite and is not really measurable at the combine, he's ridiculously powerful and has the technique to fully utilise it.
Share 49ersWebzone