LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 336 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Looking forward to watching him kick ass tomorrow.

This.

2 sacks and a FF coming up
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Can't wait to hear what the national media says after we beat down Pittsburg.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Needs to start finishing those almost sacks.

The injury makes it tough to cut on a dime and finish those. He looks like he needs an extra 1-2 steps to change direction because he's favoring the ankle, so QB's have a window to dodge him, even when he shed his block.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Needs to start finishing those almost sacks.

The injury makes it tough to cut on a dime and finish those. He looks like he needs an extra 1-2 steps to change direction because he's favoring the ankle, so QB's have a window to dodge him, even when he shed his block.

Yeah, your exactly right, 99 - once he gets fully back he'll finish those sacks off. He's just a little off right now.
Originally posted by mayo49:

They're already changing their tune after last Sunday. I found it comical how all the "experts" were saying we sucked because Garoppolo threw 5 picks in a practice, and didn't open the preseason with a great performance. "Looking like Jimmy G is a bust. He's falling apart." When they literally paid zero attention to our offseason aside from those 2 stories.

Now he looks great against Cincy and everyone is back on the Niner playoff bandwagon magically. It makes you realize how much of the media is just faking 90% of their opinions. They grab 1-2 storylines from each team, then formulate a BS opinion and just riff off everyone else's take.

I cant stand sports media anymore. Id rather have little to no insider access to my teams and just have a small handful of reliable beat writers than know everything about what every team is doing, but with tons of hot take hack's like Grant Cohn with a media pass.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

They're already changing their tune after last Sunday. I found it comical how all the "experts" were saying we sucked because Garoppolo threw 5 picks in a practice, and didn't open the preseason with a great performance. "Looking like Jimmy G is a bust. He's falling apart." When they literally paid zero attention to our offseason aside from those 2 stories.

Now he looks great against Cincy and everyone is back on the Niner playoff bandwagon magically. It makes you realize how much of the media is just faking 90% of their opinions. They grab 1-2 storylines from each team, then formulate a BS opinion and just riff off everyone else's take.

I cant stand sports media anymore. Id rather have little to no insider access to my teams and just have a small handful of reliable beat writers than know everything about what every team is doing, but with tons of hot take hack's like Grant Cohn with a media pass.

Yeah, it'd be cool to shut them up.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Bosa, go!

"They beat the declining Steelers without Big Ben"
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Sep 22, 2019 at 7:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Imagine when that ankle is 100% in a month.

He will get double-teamed bc Dee Ford knee is dying.

That's a tough deal with Buckner out there and possibly AA. Doubling is not going to be the answer for this D-line, I think.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

I'd still say it's a big win because we've never strung together 3 wins, outside of Jimmy's late 2017 run, it's an easy trap game, and the Steelers, while desperate, are still talented.

"Without the Ben, Bell, and Brown with an hobbled Connor and first road game for the young ". But seriously tho, this should be an easy win, I just hope we come out ready to punch them in the mouth and not overlook them
Let the big dog eat today! Get big bosa!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's go Nick - have a game.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM ]
Originally posted by DJamhour:

"Without the Ben, Bell, and Brown with an hobbled Connor and first road game for the young ". But seriously tho, this should be an easy win, I just hope we come out ready to punch them in the mouth and not overlook them

Before the Cincy game, everyone was talking then up. Talking about how they went into Seattle's house and almost took them down. Then we curb stomp them on their own field and everyone's talking about how bad of a team they were all along and that we haven't beat anyone legit.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Before the Cincy game, everyone was talking then up. Talking about how they went into Seattle's house and almost took them down. Then we curb stomp them on their own field and everyone's talking about how bad of a team they were all along and that we haven't beat anyone legit.

Rest assured, if we beat Pittsburgh the narrative will be how bad of a team they are.
Share 49ersWebzone