There are 214 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
Wtf happened to this thread?

It's my fault I'm sorry. I tend to do that.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Who said he actually has long arms?

Not sure lol. I think Mayo assumed he has long arms because he's 6-9, but that's not always the case. Arik Armstead is 6-8 and has short arms for his height.

Yeah, I'm assuming his arms at 6'9" are longer than Bosa at 6'4".

Bosa beat the snot out of Donovan Smith week 1 and he has almost 35" arms

Then he should have no problem against Alejandro.

Not sure lol. I think Mayo assumed he has long arms because he's 6-9, but that's not always the case. Arik Armstead is 6-8 and has short arms for his height.

I need me some Mayo needing some Bosa!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
Wtf happened to this thread?

Mayo!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
He's leading the league in pressures mothasuckers

There's your damn bosa news Mayo

Yeah, he was close to 3 sacks this last game.

I'm hoping for 3 sacks in *this* game!

Arm length isn't everything (see Staley)...Alejandro is a better tackle than Smith.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I need me some Mayo needing some Bosa!

I need me some goddamn Bosa.
Bosa is the key to this game. If we pressure the hell out of Rudolph then we will destroy them.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goldensnake:
Bosa is the key to this game. If we pressure the hell out of Rudolph then we will destroy them.

Already feeling the pressure...

When she thinks she has to fart, something wet will come out the hole #Mason
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by goldensnake:

Already feeling the pressure...

When she thinks she has to fart, something wet will come out the hole #Mason

I can't wait for the Bosa/Buckner tackle/end stunts to finally result in some serious defensive dominance. Ford is a luxury player and play him where we need more pass rush than what Blair can generate. I'd do everything we can to preserve Ford for the season and possibly beyond. No guarantee he'll be playing next year with that deteriorating knee of his.

Originally posted by Giedi:
I can't wait for the Bosa/Buckner tackle/end stunts to finally result in some serious defensive dominance. Ford is a luxury player and play him where we need more pass rush than what Blair can generate. I'd do everything we can to preserve Ford for the season and possibly beyond. No guarantee he'll be playing next year with that deteriorating knee of his.

Perhaps Andy Reid knew exactly wbat he was doing when he dumped Ford, then signed Frank Clatk for big money. At this rate, I bope Ford can be a good player for us for 2-3 years, let alone for 5 years.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Really hoping Bosa won't get called for an offside in this game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Really hoping Bosa won't get called for an offside in this game.

Yeah, he's got to stop ligning offside.
boners for B O S A

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner1687:
Originally posted by Giedi:

Perhaps Andy Reid knew exactly wbat he was doing when he dumped Ford, then signed Frank Clatk for big money. At this rate, I bope Ford can be a good player for us for 2-3 years, let alone for 5 years.

Agree, just looking back in hindsight, I kept saying Fat Andy doesn't know his defenses. He should not have released Dee Ford. But yep, I think we got taken to the cleaners by Fat Andy. I remember Fred Dean having knee issues, and he was done for after one year of trying to play on a bum knee. Medical science has progressed since then, but still - I don't expect Dee Ford to last his entire contract, let alone next year. ShanaLynch has to factor in the fact that his knee can get worse during the season and devote a high round pick for his substitute in the 2020 draft.

As for this season, NY85 is right, minimum practice and plays very little during gameday, to preserve him as much as possible for the entire season.
Share 49ersWebzone