3 sacks on Mayfield confirmed
He's leading the league in pressures mothasuckers

There's your damn bosa news Mayo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

Yeah, he was close to 3 sacks this last game.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Yeah, he was close to 3 sacks this last game.

The boy is good
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
I could post more..
Like I said, Bosa holding out... injury prone.. his political view.. you've beat this drum for months and your gonna try and deny it instead of man up?
Do I need to post more?

You just said the p-word bro...

That's an instant timeout for some of us...so tread safely.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

B O SA

3 sacks on Mayfield confirmed
I remember Aldons party against the Steelers I think his rookie year, Ben was out and he killed the Steelers QB that game. I think Bosa has a chance to dominate this game too.
I remember Aldons party against the Steelers I think his rookie year, Ben was out and he killed the Steelers QB that game. I think Bosa has a chance to dominate this game too.

That was Aldon's coming out party. I remember Gruden on the call saying if he keeps this up, he'll go to the Hall of Fame...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

That was Aldon's coming out party. I remember Gruden on the call saying if he keeps this up, he'll go to the Hall of Fame...

i remember that game only thing is aldon was sacking big ben who had a noticeable limp.

Ben was the Steelers QB that night, he was just immobile due to some ankle or foot injury
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Ben was the Steelers QB that night, he was just immobile due to some ankle or foot injury

very true.. but in his small career. smith did excel on monday night football games. steelers bears etc. ben had a bad sprained ankle that night

Originally posted by cciowa:

very true.. but in his small career. smith did excel on monday night football games. steelers bears etc. ben had a bad sprained ankle that night

that bears game was sick, he had like what 6 sacks?
We need Bosa healthy because he's got a little catchin up to do after last nite

Originally posted by random49er:
We need Bosa healthy because he's got a little catchin up to do after last nite

challenge accepted
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I remember specifically having an argument with multiple people saying he was injury prone and I just looked back pages on the Josh Allen thread where people were using the hold out issue as a reason they might take Allen instead.

1) Well,...he is injury prone,...until he proves otherwise. 2 games doesnt get rid yourself of such a tag, but he's well on his way.

2) Josh looks pretty good (see above). Without the injury and personal issues, Bosa was obviously the top choice,...but if "right now" is any indication, Josh aint chopped liver and we'll have to see how things shake out.

Hold out talk and all of that are mostly stuff people say out of being upset he isint here. I dont think that gives people (bears included) permission to call them out all year like it was the biggest deal in the world. It really wasnt and we kinda get carried away with the "he said, she said" exaggerations.

I mean,...unless you're holding someone specific accountable, what does it even matter?

We're all enjoying the record thus far,...but there's still a helluva lot of moving parts when it comes to all of these players and decisions.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 20, 2019 at 12:51 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by cciowa:

that bears game was sick, he had like what 6 sacks?

yes and to think i wanted jason campbell back in the day to be our qb. that was the coming out party for ck but i remember aldon that night
Share 49ersWebzone