LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Imagine when that ankle is 100% in a month.

He will get double-teamed bc Dee Ford knee is dying.

Even without Ford, the Dline was pressuring a ton last week. Armstead is playing good and Blair is playing like a guy that is taking the next step up the ladder. DeFo gonna DeFo too.
Yea, so far our Dline has been solid,but our 2 investments on the edge are playing not healthy.
Originally posted by walker807:

Even without Ford, the Dline was pressuring a ton last week. Armstead is playing good and Blair is playing like a guy that is taking the next step up the ladder. DeFo gonna DeFo too.

We need Bosa and Ford out there. We haven't played any legit OLs yet. Steelers OL is much better than TB or CIN so we'll see if we can still pressure the QB with just 4 guys rushing.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by walker807:

We need Bosa and Ford out there. We haven't played any legit OLs yet. Steelers OL is much better than TB or CIN so we'll see if we can still pressure the QB with just 4 guys rushing.

They can, but their stunts have to be much quicker and Buckner has to get the double team to free Bosa. Bosa's ankle injury is really slowing the development of those stunts.

Same with Ford on the other side, you can see their lack of practice time affecting the DLines stunt/rush timing.
For all you drama queens j/k

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Great word, "spry".
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Great word, "spry".

Maybe he meant "sprain" and it autocorrected
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Great word, "spry".

lol
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Giedi:
please include cedrick hardman and tommy hart for us old school guys. i loved timmy harris

Those were the days of some feroucious pass rushers on this line. Not as great as the four horseman of the Rams, but pretty darn close.

The Fearsome Foursome - the Youngblood brothers et al.

the purple people eaters were over rated. they also pissed the bed in the super bowl.lol. for one year the gold rush was legit

? Don't get you, cc. The Fearsome Foursome was the Rams.
i know that.. the fearsome foursome and all those nicknames just made me think of the purple people eaters or the vikings

Alan "He's running the WRONG WAY!" Page of the Purple People Eaters was the greatest defensive tackle I've ever seen. The Viking D is what got them into the Super Bowls in the first place. Much as I admire Fran Tarkenton, it certainly wasn't their offense.

Funny story, my dad played against page when page was a freshman. I think my dad was a sophomore LT. anyways, page killed him, and the whole time the coaches at Air Force academy are screaming at my dad for letting a freshman beat him up.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Great word, "spry".

lol

Breaking NT news: Bosa with sprain...

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Funny story, my dad played against page when page was a freshman. I think my dad was a sophomore LT. anyways, page killed him, and the whole time the coaches at Air Force academy are screaming at my dad for letting a freshman beat him up.

I think a lot of great hall of famers have underrated intelligence. Page is one of them. If Bosa and Buckner can improve their football intelligence - that will go a long way for both of them to perform and dominate future offenses.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Retired Minnesota Supreme Court Justice and former Vikings player Alan Page has received the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

On Friday afternoon, President Donald Trump honored Page and six other recipients with the highest civilian honor in the nation.
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/11/16/alan-page-presidential-medal-of-freedom-page-education-foundation/
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

If I used *my* autocorrect, it would say, "Bosa is in Spain."

Only 49er and Charger fans phone wont autocorrect BOSA to BOSS
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Only 49er and Charger fans phone wont autocorrect BOSA to BOSS

There are some fans, who I admire for their tenacity in holding on to outdated opinions. Not a problem for me, I have a bunch of old friends who still have flip phones.

The nice thing about Bosa is he seems to be a fast healer. More practice for Bosa and Buckner to sharpen the timing of their stunts will make the 49er pass rush even more dominant.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some Bosa.
Share 49ersWebzone