There are 258 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Expect him week 3
Originally posted by NCommand:
This guy f*cks.

This guy is a b***h. He hasnt played one game and hes already injured. So much talent...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This guy is a b***h. He hasnt played one game and hes already injured. So much talent...

Love to see you get a 300lb man rolling over your ankle and have everyone call you a b***h

Grow up
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 25, 2019 at 1:34 PM ]
I'll be very disappointed if hes not there for Week 1. But I'm not worried. I think he'll suit up.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I'll be very disappointed if hes not there for Week 1. But I'm not worried. I think he'll suit up.

Not me. A high ankle sprain is no joke. I'd rather have him miss a game or two against the likes of Tampa and Cincy in September than have that injury recur later on during the season and get really ugly.
[ Edited by RTFirefly on Aug 25, 2019 at 2:32 PM ]

He's not going to play and will probably miss week two as well.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Not me. A high ankle sprain is no joke. I'd rather have him miss a game or two against the likes of Tampa and Cincy in September than have that injury recur later on during the season and get really ugly.

Yeah, I'm with fly - treat it now so it won't flare up again later in the season.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

don't be an internet tough guy. tell him that in person.
Originally posted by boast:

don't be an internet tough guy. tell him that in person.

he might get emotionally scarred then.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Originally posted by sacniner:

Oh okay
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Oh okay

He must have insider information. Or be Bosa's Dr.
He has literally missed 0 games in his career, and if I were to bet, I'd put money on him playing on obvious passing downs. Just like the Jimmy G thread, let's actually play out as opposed to booking him for the blue tent before he actually plays...
We have the depth on the d line to not push his return.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
High ankle sprain is tough to come back from in four weeks. He may play week 1. But zero chance he's 100%.
Share 49ersWebzone