There are 297 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Oh no QW fans

It's not a big deal until his mom goes online like Bosa's mom did and says that he should have pulled an Eli Manning (during Joey's holdout).

Wait this actually happened?

Yea...

NFL.com article

Let's at least get everything out there...context matters

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/the-joey-bosa-chargers-contract-dispute-explained

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/san-diego-chargers-joey-bosa-contract-tweet-draft-re-enter-holdout-length-offset-salary-082416
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 20, 2019 at 4:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
That's an old article and from what I've read and heard on the radio is that the Chargers were trying to low-ball him.

IMO Bosa's mom had good reason for speaking her mind.

You are correct sir, he's not the only rookie charger to ever hold out as well.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/san-diego-chargers-joey-bosa-contract-tweet-draft-re-enter-holdout-length-offset-salary-082416

When you're drafting that high, you get a great player BUT you also have to pay the man accordingly...you don't get to dick around with off sets and spacing out bonuses (especially when no one else is doing it).
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Who is QW's agent/agency? If it's the same as Nick Bosa then we're screwed.

Young Money, different agency.
Originally posted by random49er:
Oh no QW fans

Unimportant fodder until camp is underway.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need me some goddamn Bosa contract news.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by philgardis49:
So once he does sign and goes through training camp are we going to only let him play in parts of the preaseason to avoid injury so he is ready for week 1 or do you think the team will let him play all of our preaseason games?

They'll let him play all or at least first 3 games. 4th game most starters sit or get very limited snaps and I expect Nick to win the starting job.

Yes, I also agree that Nick Mullens will win the starting job.

Only if Garappolo gets Nicked.
Devin white just signed his contract, 5th overall pick who is also represented by CAA (TB rookies report to camp tomorrow).
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 20, 2019 at 5:49 PM ]
Devin white just signed his contract, 5th overall pick who is also represented by CAA (TB rookies report to camp tomorrow).

bosa will sign before tc, it's just a formality
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe some good news this Monday

Quit being so positive. You know that will bring out the worst in people. 😂
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe some good news this Monday

Quit being so positive. You know that will bring out the worst in people. 😂

I think he signs Thursday before the reporting date.

I'm guessing he'll sign the day before TC. I'm more interested to see whether or not he starts on the PUP list.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm guessing he'll sign the day before TC. I'm more interested to see whether or not he starts on the PUP list.

I think he's a go for TC - haven't heard of any continued issues with the hammy.

I see no reason for him to start on the PUP list....dude has been working out with his brother this past month. He had a grade 1 hamstring pull, that s**t is like a week or two recovery, it happened what will be a little over a month when TC starts.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 21, 2019 at 5:48 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think he's a go for TC - haven't heard of any continued issues with the hammy.

It's was a grade 1 strain...week or two and it's good to go

I see no reason for him to start on the PUP list....dude has been working out with his brother this past month. He had a grade 1 hamstring pull, that s**t is like a week or two recovery, it happened what will be a little over a month when TC starts.

He's trolling.
Share 49ersWebzone