DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
GIMME SOME SKIN BABY!!!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
CAA is notorious for waiting till the end to get deals done, McGlinchey and Pettis are CAA clients I believe, and were the last picks to sign with us right before Camp. Paraag knows this, it's nothing to worry about. It's about offsets, and bonus payments(they get paid in 4 payments, but the timing is what CAA is working out for Bosa and the rest of their unsigned clients in the 1st rd, only Garrett Bradbury signed of their 1st rd clients).

• Giedi
  • Veteran

.With the 49ers locking Robbie Gould down for a possible four more years, another contract task on John Lynch's list is knocked out. That leaves two rookies: Nick Bosa and Deebo Samuel.
They really should make the rookie deals completely set in stone so that there is no negotiation.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
They really should make the rookie deals completely set in stone so that there is no negotiation.

I used this analogy somewhere else.

Say you get hired by a company. They tell you that your annual salary is going to be $1 million dollars.

Are you cool if they give you the full million on December 31st? Or would you want them to break it up into smaller paychecks?

Extreme analogy but the point is despite the overall numbers being locked in...you can still hash out the pay structure/timing and contract stipulations for worst case scenarios.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I used this analogy somewhere else.

Say you get hired by a company. They tell you that your annual salary is going to be $1 million dollars.

Are you cool if they give you the full million on December 31st? Or would you want them to break it up into smaller paychecks?

Extreme analogy but the point is despite the overall numbers being locked in...you can still hash out the pay structure/timing and contract stipulations for worst case scenarios.

Right. $1 million all in year one of a five year contract. So you get hosed on the taxes. But hey just shut up and take the money because it's a lot. Why anyone ever sides with these billionaire owners/teams is baffling to me. Although there are a ton of poor people who continue to argue for trickle down economics, so I shouldn't be surprised. Lol
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
DID HE SIGN YET??

really tho, why not just sign a deal early?
Originally posted by 9moon:
DID HE SIGN YET??

This has been addressed numerous times. You're either not listening or don't care.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn Bosa.
Originally posted by mayo49:

he doesn't want to sign with the 49ers.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

he doesn't want to sign with the 49ers.

Wants to be closer to his family.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I need some goddamn Mayo News!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

The 49ers moved on from depth linebacker Brock Coyle during the offseason, largely hinging on his career-ending concussion, and inked former Carolina Panthers linebacker David Mayo as a preemptive move.
Mayo, 25 years old, hasn't earned his stripes as a starter. Yet with some of the Niners' injury concerns at the position, including Alexander coming off a 2018 ACL tear, Mayo could step in on a pinch, if need be.
https://ninernoise.com/2019/07/15/49ers-radar-additions-important-2019/
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 9moon:
DID HE SIGN YET??

This has been addressed numerous times. You're either not listening or don't care.

Hes trolling....
Share 49ersWebzone