There are 212 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Still holding out? Meh. No big deal
Originally posted by pdizo916:

We changing the definition of a holdout now? What's he missed?
Originally posted by walker807:

this...holding out means he's missing required football time. Last I saw everyone is on vacation until July 26th
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The guy is hurt, I'm not sure what's the big deal if he's here or not... plus, it's not like he's going to create havoc during this early practices..

.. but, he needs to sign his contract already !!!

Originally posted by 9moon:
The guy is hurt, I'm not sure what's the big deal if he's here or not... plus, it's not like he's going to create havoc during this early practices..

I don't know, him missing these critical practices happening right now is going to hurt him for the duration of his career IMO. Out of all the camps and practices teams have the ones happening right now make or break NFL careers and Nick not being there is awful.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

I don't know, him missing these critical practices happening right now is going to hurt him for the duration of his career IMO. Out of all the camps and practices teams have the ones happening right now make or break NFL careers and Nick not being there is awful.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed..

I'm really hoping that he's not the missing piece that will form " The Great Triumvirate " !!!

( MCGREW - BALMER - Bosa ??? )
Originally posted by walker807:

He's getting Bosa confused with a certain running back and wide receiver formally with the Steelers.
Another missed practice today?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Is Nick still Nick'd up?

Yes. He's in a full body cast right now. I'm told he may never hold a pen again so a contract holdout is imminent.

So, the hammy was more serious than we thought?

It spread.

Stage 4 now
You forgot to add the word cancer.

stage 4 holdout :P

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
Another missed practice today?

Yup.

I don't understand why people are freaking out over Bosa not being signed or in camp. His agent is just working out some details and I'm sure Nick wants to be there for training camp if his injury is okay. He may not need as much time in camp as a lot of rookies since he supposedly is very advanced as far as technique and that kind of thing. It's more just getting used to playing next to Buckner and I doubt that will take long. DE is far less complex than QB, LB, DB or O line. Just let him smell the QB and go get him.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I don't understand why people are freaking out over Bosa not being signed or in camp. His agent is just working out some details and I'm sure Nick wants to be there for training camp if his injury is okay. He may not need as much time in camp as a lot of rookies since he supposedly is very advanced as far as technique and that kind of thing. It's more just getting used to playing next to Buckner and I doubt that will take long. DE is far less complex than QB, LB, DB or O line. Just let him smell the QB and go get him.

I don't think it's a big deal either. He's not going to hold out when the 49ers will pay him what he wants.

That defensive line looks deadly with all that first round talent on that position. If there is one guy that I think can bring out those guy's potential, it's Kocureck. This guy better be worth his salt.
Another day, another 0 sack day.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Another day, another 0 sack day.

No one "needs" to be here right now...camp isn't for another month.

He doesn't "need" to sign his contract until July 26th
Share 49ersWebzone