There are 210 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by genus49:
Is Nick still Nick'd up?

Yes. He's in a full body cast right now. I'm told he may never hold a pen again so a contract holdout is imminent.

So, the hammy was more serious than we thought?

It spread.

That was my fear. Maybe it's contagious? Could he have gotten it from Ward?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Just heard the head D line coach from Ohio State talking about what makes Nick the special pass rusher he is. He broke everything down really well from his first step to his leg power and so on. He feels he'll really benefit from the wide 9. Now we just need to get him on the field. he was interview on KNBR bt Kruger and Maiocco.

love to hear that interview.

Yeah Larry Johnson is regarded as one of the best DL coaches in college football.

It would be cool if he could come in and coach here at some point in time in Kyle's tenure.
Two months after being draft and still no sacks...

b.b.b.bust...
Originally posted by Giedi:
It would be cool if he could come in and coach here at some point in time in Kyle's tenure.

Very well could be the case is we have another 3-13 type season. I'd imagine e the new coach will want new staff.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This is what i'm talking about. It's a slow time of year so we get these articles coming out and of course every idiot comes out of the woodwork to call Bosa's greedy completely forgetting the fact that it was the Chargers who were greedy trying to pull this BS no other team picking in the top 5 did.

Bosa stood his ground, just like Roquan Smith did last year with the Bears.

Same agency reps two of our last first round picks...both of whom signed right before training camp, which by my count is a month away.

So why are we getting all these holdout/contract dispute articles? It's called bait.

I just wish 49er fans were educated enough and not ignorant enough to feed into it. Glad the majority here are but seems like sanity is the minority on social media.

Couldn't agree more.

Also it was 3 of our past 1st rd picks (Thomas, McG, and Garnett) they all didn't sign until last min...that's just how CAA roles.

Albert Breer is a OSU alum and Buckeyes homer. Go figure.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Two months after being draft and still no sacks...

b.b.b.bust...

stop it with facts! it hurts!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need me some Bosa.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Very well could be the case is we have another 3-13 type season. I'd imagine e the new coach will want new staff.

love to hear that interview.

Yeah Larry Johnson is regarded as one of the best DL coaches in college football.

Type in Larry Johnson interview on KNBR. Th first thing that popped up was podcasts. Click on that and scroll down to the bottom and you will see the Larry Johnson interview on Kruger's podcast. Click on that and you can listen to the whole thing.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Type in Larry Johnson interview on KNBR. Th first thing that popped up was podcasts. Click on that and scroll down to the bottom and you will see the Larry Johnson interview on Kruger's podcast. Click on that and you can listen to the whole thing.

Is Nick still Nick'd up?

Yes. He's in a full body cast right now. I'm told he may never hold a pen again so a contract holdout is imminent.

It spread.

Stage 4 now
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Is Nick still Nick'd up?

It spread.

Stage 4 now
You forgot to add the word cancer.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Is Nick still Nick'd up?

It spread.

Stage 4 now
You forgot to add the word cancer.

stage 4 holdout :P
Larry Johnson is a local legend in high school football in the DC area. He's a reason a ton of recruits from the area went to penn state and then to ohio state.
Is Nick still Nick'd up?

Don't worry, our wonderful doctors from Stanford said he should be good to go by training camp. Body cast be dammed.
Share 49ersWebzone