There are 337 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner(Politics-free)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Then he should've put that out there.

Considering what he wrote I highly doubt he took the time to really analyze Bosa's game.
i can not argue there
Originally posted by mojave45:
Posting " he sucks" with no reasons or analysis will get you ridiculed. For good reason. It's an opinion based on nothing, which is what the post is worth. It's an open forum, everyone gets to say what they want (within the rules) but that doesn't mean a post or opinion is immune from criticism. It's OK to make a post like that, but don't whine at the response.

Exactly
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Posting " he sucks" with no reasons or analysis will get you ridiculed. For good reason. It's an opinion based on nothing, which is what the post is worth. It's an open forum, everyone gets to say what they want (within the rules) but that doesn't mean a post or opinion is immune from criticism. It's OK to make a post like that, but don't whine at the response.

Exactly
lawrence phillips sucks. i do not know this for sure. but i suspect even 85 will not ask me to elaborate!!
Originally posted by cciowa:

Exactly
lawrence phillips sucks. i do not know this for sure. but i suspect even 85 will not ask me to elaborate!!

Sucked, past tense, since he killed himself in prison.

welllll that's a rough topic cc

it's also easier to say a players blows after the fact...there's film and off field craziness to back that up.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Too bad he couldn't have killed himself before he killed Steve Young huh.

Exactly

THIS!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

Exactly

he still sucks in the 7th level of hell where he is at now,. where the beast lives in the icy water
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

welllll that's a rough topic cc

it's also easier to say a players blows after the fact...there's film and off field craziness to back that up.

people like jimmy ward blows before during and after the fact in my opinion. i would take craig dahl big time over him
The amount of ignorance with Bosa's contract situation is really getting under my skin. It's embarrassing for the fanbase.

• Giedi
  • Veteran

Exactly

people like jimmy ward blows before during and after the fact in my opinion. i would take craig dahl big time over him

Damn cc, I know you hate Ward but you Craig Dahl hate him??

Ward was actually pretty good in college (Thorpe finalist) I think he was a little over drafted, which imo is more the GMs fault then just him.

FYI that in no way means I like Ward or the pick lol. Also we can safety say now it was a piss poor pick...but we're talking about someone saying a guy sucks who hasn't played a down in the NFL (was damn good in college) and showed nothing to back it up his claim. Dats all I'm saying
Originally posted by genus49:
The amount of ignorance with Bosa's contract situation is really getting under my skin. It's embarrassing for the fanbase.

Who's saying anything?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Damn cc, I know you hate Ward but you Craig Dahl hate him??

I did not hate craig like so many others did back in the day! i just used him to jerk the chains of the guys who remember and used to rip him up and down! lol
Share 49erswebzone