LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
it shouldn't be positive people vs negative people...it should be doing your homework on a player and being objective.

Does Bosa have "more" of a risk to get injured? IMO that's kinda a hard thing to answer...it's football and everyone will get hurt. I think if you're coming off a ACL or Achilles (same yr) and you haven't seen how they've played since the injury, that's a red flag and should be looked at more.

I agree and i like the pick very much and i think he will be what we all think he will be, i suppose since our choices of coaches and players have went off the cliff a bit since jh. the niners are under a bigger microscope.. and probably rightfully so.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Here's a question that we should consider..

IF he comes in early and gets healthy enough to play all 16 games.. what type of impact do you see him makin??

He'll definitely have an impact. Even if he isn't as good as we hope he'll still be a big upgrade over what we had. If Ford is also healthy I see that tandem along with Buckner really getting after the QB. I'm not going to predict 55 or 60 sacks but something between 35 and 45 is certainly reasonable.

agree . big time.. with those three.. i guess all we need is to have thomas or aa be respectable.. even they can do that i think
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by cciowa:
some people think he is a often injured over rated bust who is a daddys boy and are ripping the niners for not doing their homework on him. no, that is not what i think but it is interesting to see what other fans actually think of our team. lets hope all the positive people here are right about him, because if the naysayers are right about him. then lynch will be fired in my opinion because that would be 3 number ones he has thrown away. again. i was just looking around trying to find some stories outside of the niner bubble and it was interesting

it shouldn't be positive people vs negative people...it should be doing your homework on a player and being objective.

Does Bosa have "more" of a risk to get injured? IMO that's kinda a hard thing to answer...it's football and everyone will get hurt. I think if you're coming off a ACL or Achilles (same yr) and you haven't seen how they've played since the injury, that's a red flag and should be looked at more.

I really dont care if people agree or disagree with me but if you're going against the grain you should at least back up your beliefs.

Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
This was and will be a terrible pick.

For example^^ lol

Shoulda kept Cassius Marsh, amirite.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by walker807:

it is his opinion. so what.. people have a right to their opinions here and unless the rules have changed.. i do not the think the poster making such opinion needs to give a long list of why he thinks that.. here is an idea. instead of getting snarky with 499,, just ask him why he thinks that.. maybe he thinks the guy is a injury risk. or maybe he has seen him play and does not like something about his game that he could cover up in college but not in the nfl. and maybe 499 has seen how this board works with some fans.. even if you say something to justify your opinion about a player. you just get ridiculed and lol at. and maybe he thinks . its not worth it. again very understandable
it is his opinion. so what.. people have a right to their opinions here and unless the rules have changed.. i do not the think the poster making such opinion needs to give a long list of why he thinks that.. here is an idea. instead of getting snarky with 499,, just ask him why he thinks that.. maybe he thinks the guy is a injury risk. or maybe he has seen him play and does not like something about his game that he could cover up in college but not in the nfl. and maybe 499 has seen how this board works with some fans.. even if you say something to justify your opinion about a player. you just get ridiculed and lol at. and maybe he thinks . its not worth it. again very understandable

sure I mean, I can say the world is flat....just because and that's my opinion. Don't expect many people to listen to your opinion or take you seriously unless you back it up beyond saying "he sucks ca use I said so"

People might get a little pissed at so and so for taking the negative spin...it is a 49er fan forum duh Most will be objective about it especially IF you back it up with some sort of facts.
I agree and i like the pick very much and i think he will be what we all think he will be, i suppose since our choices of coaches and players have went off the cliff a bit since jh. the niners are under a bigger microscope.. and probably rightfully so.

Ahhhh did you not remember the overall draft sections when Harbs was here? It wasn't amazing by any means.
some people think he is a often injured over rated bust who is a daddys boy and are ripping the niners for not doing their homework on him. no, that is not what i think but it is interesting to see what other fans actually think of our team. lets hope all the positive people here are right about him, because if the naysayers are right about him. then lynch will be fired in my opinion because that would be 3 number ones he has thrown away. again. i was just looking around trying to find some stories outside of the niner bubble and it was interesting

I really dont care if people agree or disagree with me but if you're going against the grain you should at least back up your beliefs.

For example^^ lol

so much thought behind that lol

For example^^ lol

so much thought behind that lol

Probably took a whole day of "careful analysis".

Forums often show the stupidity of humanity. Bosa was the obvious choice even knowing his injury concerns. The entire process is risk.

Originally posted by walker807:

It's fine to have any opinion, but like NY said, don't expect people to take you seriously when you do nothing to explain your reasoning.

And maybe some people on here are rude to people even if they back up their ideas. I don't deny that. But honestly that's not how I do things and other posters I respect on here do things.

For example, I was on record for wanting no part of Josh Allen, a few posters made credible arguments for him and I disagreed but did not criticize them for it because their reasoning was sound.

The people I had issues with were the ones who only showed stats yet when shown a player with better stats, changed their whole arguement because they just flat out wanted Allen. Their logic was inconsistent so I took issue with that specifically.

It's not all about your view. NY and I disagreed on practically everything in the beginning but most of the time he tries to form honest arguements. It's really not that hard.
I say him and Deebo will sign on the first day player's report to training camp
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Forums often show the stupidity of humanity. Bosa was the obvious choice even knowing his injury concerns. The entire process is risk.

Couldn't agree more!
It's fine to have any opinion, but like NY said, don't expect people to take you seriously when you do nothing to explain your reasoning.

And maybe some people on here are rude to people even if they back up their ideas. I don't deny that. But honestly that's not how I do things and other posters I respect on here do things.

For example, I was on record for wanting no part of Josh Allen, a few posters made credible arguments for him and I disagreed but did not criticize them for it because their reasoning was sound.

The people I had issues with were the ones who only showed stats yet when shown a player with better stats, changed their whole arguement because they just flat out wanted Allen. Their logic was inconsistent so I took issue with that specifically.

It's not all about your view. NY and I disagreed on practically everything in the beginning but most of the time he tries to form honest arguements. It's really not that hard.

And this yr seems like we agree about quite a bit

And this yr seems like we agree about quite a bit

Nah I disagree
Share 49ersWebzone