LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
My main point is that false did not need an adverb. So you decided to add more lol. To be honest, I am not sure what you are ranting about in the reply.

He's not sure either he's exaggerating what I said because all he wants to do is try to prove me wrong, regardless if it makes him look silly...Pretty sad. Thought we all enjoyed the same team and liked talked about them. Kinda the pt if the WZ
I need some goddamn Mayo needing some goddamn news about goddamn Bosa on a goddamn Monday!
Originally posted by random49er:
You provide great entertainment value, NY.

Likewise, chief.
I see this dude still grasping at straws and making mountains out of molehills.

Hyperbole police coming at you.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I need some goddamn Mayo needing some goddamn news about goddamn Bosa on a goddamn Monday!

Yeah! Where's my David Mayo news!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Isn't false always false? Adverb is not needed, but it does seem to imply this subject is something personal to you.

What's personal?? You really think injured people dont rehab and work out??

It's impossible to go across the country with family with plans to "exercise" because of a bum hammy?

How many grossly incompetent falsehoods are we to just sit and ignore??

Nothing personal...its just untrue and with the way you and him deflect to other stuff, it's clearly realized.

Outlandish claims are unnecessary and arent going to magically heal or protect injured players. It's just a messageboard. We can call something as we see it.

Well at least you live up to your username.

Outlandish claim

Originally posted by Goatie:
He seems to be taking a lot of time off to let his pulled hamstring get right. Seems a little sus to me. Maybe it is worse then they are making out? They haven't signed him yet.

That's impossible!! He's in Miami as we speak!

#CheerleaderLogic

You two obviously don't have a single fast twitch muscle in your body
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Rookie Aldon Smith - 14 sacks,

Nick Bosa? - I'm betting he'll get close to Aldon's record - but he won't beat Aldon's rookie sack record.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
He seems to be taking a lot of time off to let his pulled hamstring get right. Seems a little sus to me. Maybe it is worse then they are making out? They haven't signed him yet.

That's impossible!! He's in Miami as we speak!

#CheerleaderLogic

#edgerushermadeofglass
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

Nick Bosa? - I'm betting he'll get close to Aldon's record - but he won't beat Aldon's rookie sack record.

IT'S gonna be a good one... tho I do think that Aldrunk Smith was a better pass rusher than Nick " Fury " Bosa, it also helped that having a better defense and defenders all around helped Aldrunk get those 14 sacks..

Bucko is coming to his own, and this should also help Bosa... if he can stay healthy..

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

IT'S gonna be a good one... tho I do think that Aldrunk Smith was a better pass rusher than Nick " Fury " Bosa, it also helped that having a better defense and defenders all around helped Aldrunk get those 14 sacks..

Bucko is coming to his own, and this should also help Bosa... if he can stay healthy..

If our DB's today are better than the HarBaalke DB's - he might have a chance at beating Aldon's record. I think the front 7 of HarBaalke and ShanaLynch are somewhat comparable and given that Bosa is going to be - most likely playing the LEO in base and possibly also in nickel, he has a decent shot at Aldon's rookie record. But in my gut, I feel he'll fall short.
Took a little break from this thread, I see nothing has changed

I'm predicting 12
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

I'm predicting 12

Joey Bosa had 10, and I think his little brother is a bit better, and so I kind of agree. I think 12 would be his maximum.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

I'm predicting 12

Joey Bosa had 10, and I think his little brother is a bit better, and so I kind of agree. I think 12 would be his maximum.

With the pass rush we had last year, I would be overjoyed if Bosa could give us 8 in 8 games. It's his rookie year, after all, and hopefully we'll have him happy and healthy for a good long time.
Share 49ersWebzone