There are 186 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Probably hasn't signed because they are working out the details. Things like how much is guaranteed, bonus money for games played, making the pro bowl. The actual money is basically worked out by the league since they have these guys slotted now. It's just a matter of how it is paid out.

Gotta look at his agency as well...CAA. They tend to not be the first of the bunch to sign. Deebo is under the same agency and hasn't signed either.

I believe they represent 6 1st rd picks and only Garrett Bradbury has signed so far.

This
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Probably hasn't signed because they are working out the details. Things like how much is guaranteed, bonus money for games played, making the pro bowl. The actual money is basically worked out by the league since they have these guys slotted now. It's just a matter of how it is paid out.

Gotta look at his agency as well...CAA. They tend to not be the first of the bunch to sign. Deebo is under the same agency and hasn't signed either.

I believe they represent 6 1st rd picks and only Garrett Bradbury has signed so far.

This

What is this garbage? Logic? We don't have time for that.

Bosa is a greedy b*****d who wants to hold out because he hates the 49ers and San Francisco.
Bosa can't sign because he can't reach the table.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Why hasn't bosa signed yet?
His arms are so short he can't reach an agreement.

He has to ask Shanny to open the door to the facility.

First a hammy...I hope nothing new pops up, but I'm thinking a skin rash or hang nail might keep him on the pine a little longer
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by jonnydel:

This

What is this garbage? Logic? We don't have time for that.

Bosa is a greedy b*****d who wants to hold out because he hates the 49ers and San Francisco.

It might be a conspiracy...I heard he really hates liberals and hates Cali and trump is whispering things in his ear
Originally posted by LVJay:
It might be a conspiracy...I heard he really hates liberals and hates Cali and trump is whispering things in his ear

Read the thread title again pls.
In other news, Nick Bosa to get prosthetic arm extensions so he can sign his contract.
Don't want to risk reaggravate the hammy with the contract signing Y'all need to calm your tits.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Why hasn't bosa signed yet?
His arms are so short he can't reach an agreement.

Oh man!

I heard that you might go on timeout until November. Did you hear that one? Its a very recent rumor.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I heard that you might go on timeout until November. Did you hear that one? Its a very recent rumor.

Proof or it didn't happen
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Proof or it didn't happen

Hey BTW... I think Bosa has a thing for black girls cause 75% of his likes on Instagram have been just that... so much for hating black people?

Now back to our original programming.

Share 49ersWebzone