There are 93 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner(Politics-free)

Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I swear some Niner "fans" have the biggest persecution complex after having a team that has sucked so much for so long. We have the guy that almost everyone wanted and everyone still has real fears that he'll be a bust. It doesn't matter who we drafted. He's on the Niners and bad stuff always happens to us, so he'll be an injury-prone bust.

The guy basically sat a whole year out of football and is trying to bring his body up to speed against pros. He's going to have some soreness and will tweak a muscle or two until he's better conditioned. But that's no reason to put the guy in the same category as Jimmy "Trauma" Ward.

How is he going to get better conditioning if he has to take a few weeks off after every other drill?
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
I swear some Niner "fans" have the biggest persecution complex after having a team that has sucked so much for so long. We have the guy that almost everyone wanted and everyone still has real fears that he'll be a bust. It doesn't matter who we drafted. He's on the Niners and bad stuff always happens to us, so he'll be an injury-prone bust.

The guy basically sat a whole year out of football and is trying to bring his body up to speed against pros. He's going to have some soreness and will tweak a muscle or two until he's better conditioned. But that's no reason to put the guy in the same category as Jimmy "Trauma" Ward.

How is he going to get better conditioning if he has to take a few weeks off after every other drill?

Why are you worried? You don't train him.

I know how's QW gonna do it too
Originally posted by genus49:
Are we just going to forget that Nick is better than Joey?

Joey messed up his hamstring, missed some games as a rookie and still got 10.5 sacks on his way to DROY.

Nick has been described to do things the same as Joey just a lot earlier.

Nick is getting the hamstring injury out of the way so he can get 16.5 sacks on his way to DROY this year. All good.

At least he is advanced as far as technique goes. He doesn't need much training to do what he does. Let him smell the QB's jersey and say go get him.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Over/under on Bosa regular season games played this season:

What you taking?
Originally posted by okdkid:

What you taking?

His brother played in 12 games in his rookie season and won DROY. I'll go with that.

Josh Allen hurt, Quinnen Williams hurt. Your stubborn hate for Bosa is showing.
I heard an interesting analysis by Larry Kreuger on KNBR today. Since we are going to 9 wide, it doesn't matter if Bosa misses OTAs. His only job will be to "See QB, go get QB". Kinda like what Walsh did with Haley.

The same applies to Dee Ford on the other side.

Kinda like Mark Gastineau when he was on Roids. And Mary Lyons and Klecko in the middle (Buckner and Thomas in the middle). The New York Sack Exchange.

Lawrence Taylor had free reign by Parcells to go after the QB at will.
Originally posted by Stanley:

Josh Allen hurt, Quinnen Williams hurt. Your stubborn hate for Bosa is showing.

Or, they said "damn, these OTAs are a PITA. If I fake a hammy "strain" like Bosa, I can miss them?" I just pulled a muscle in my . . .

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I know how's QW gonna do it too

i do wonder what his workload will be like during these weeks he has to take off? does he lift weights. how does a guy train. if he does when he is sidelined like this for a injury like this
Originally posted by cciowa:
i do wonder what his workload will be like during these weeks he has to take off? does he lift weights. how does a guy train. if he does when he is sidelined like this for a injury like this

Pulled hamstring probably means solid rest for a week followed by easing back into some upper body lifting, pool work, stretching, light jogging..etc.

He won't just be chilling in Fort Livingroom for a month.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

What you taking?

I would take the over, I dont think he does more than 13 games though.
Share 49erswebzone