There are 278 users in the forums

Nick Bosa-DE-Ohio State is a Niner(Politics-free)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Crown:
Any player in the NFL can be injury prone

Every nfl player is injury prone

Remember when he tore his ACL....remember

that morning in tampa....both jerry and steve got hurt

f**k warren sapp
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need me some Bosa.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
he's gonna miss the whole offseason now.

lol

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/23/49ers-jimmie-ward-breaks-collarbone-nick-bosa-has-low-grade-strain/

He'll be ready for training camp
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

lol

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/23/49ers-jimmie-ward-breaks-collarbone-nick-bosa-has-low-grade-strain/

im sure he wont get hurt in TC
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

lol

Only 6 days of OTAs left - so it isn't like he's going to miss a ton.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Crown:
Any player in the NFL can be injury prone

Every nfl player is injury prone

Remember when he tore his ACL....remember

that morning in tampa....both jerry and steve got hurt

f**k warren sapp

Yep. Warren sapp did hurt them Jerry and Steven. Sapp was very dirty player! Fk Sapp! I never forgot about Sapp!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on May 23, 2019 at 8:26 PM ]
At least he made it through the first day scot free.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hope this thing doesn't linger all season.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
People need to realize it's been since late September or early October since Bosa has played, he may not be in game shape, so injuries will occur.

People don't factor in common sense....as long as it's not an issue with his previous injury or something like an ACL/broken bone/Achilles I'm not worried about it.

Bro. He tore his core. Everything is connected to the core. So many injuries can be ti d to that injury. A real massuse can work out back issues, loosening a groin, or a hammy.

OR. Something in his core might not be functioning 100% correctly, and his hamstring could be overcompensating.
[ Edited by fan49 on May 23, 2019 at 10:26 PM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
QW has a calf strain (same as Kevin Durant) and Josh Allen has a knee bruise so all even on the top 3 Niner draft prospects injury front, haters.

Quinnen was doing work on the side with the injury,...whereas Durant had to nurse it and stay home and was "nowhere near returning" just a few days ago per his coach.

Not at all the same,...nor is a knee booboo. If the knee is non-functional,...well, that is a different story altogether.

You invest alot in picks. No need trotting them out there when not needed. You're really looking @ the other draft picks during this time and seeing what they can bring to the table. The shoe-ins for your 53 aren't your main focus right now.

I don't want Durant back. Durant's not injury prone. Like bosas whole family. It is a concern, it was on draft day

He was shut down now so it isn't something that lingers on for weeks or months into the season. No sense in having any kind of setback or exacerbating the situation. Bosa already plays edge rusher at an NFL caliber level.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol

im sure he wont get hurt in TC
With his past and the curse of Levis, he's destined for great things on the bench
Originally posted by fan49:
Bro. He tore his core. Everything is connected to the core. So many injuries can be ti d to that injury. A real massuse can work out back issues, loosening a groin, or a hammy.

OR. Something in his core might not be functioning 100% correctly, and his hamstring could be overcompensating.

Exactly

Anyone taking odds Boosa will be a bust?
Originally posted by mayo49:

lol

Only 6 days of OTAs left - so it isn't like he's going to miss a ton.

[ Edited by Goatie on May 24, 2019 at 12:23 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need me some Bosa.

You and me Bosa.
Share 49erswebzone