DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Any player in the NFL can be injury prone

Every nfl player is injury prone

Remember when he tore his ACL....remember
QW has a calf strain (same as Kevin Durant) and Josh Allen has a knee bruise so all even on the top 3 Niner draft prospects injury front, haters.

What about it??

Have you been following football long enough to know what the term "Injury Prone" means?? Hint: it means more than simply being able to be injured should someone take a sledge hammer to your knee.

Guys like Rice proved to be the opposite of being "injury prone" on the field. Had an early minor blip and was yanked down as an old man by Sapp for one late. Aside from that, 16 after 16 after 16. In spite of always getting the ball and being a target.

While I know it's your M.O.,...there's no need to suggest insanely stupid stuff like "Jerry Rice was just as injury prone" to defend a guy with a grade 1 hamstring injury.

All the pardons and excuses in the world before snap #1 aint gonna do it for a rook,...regardless of what you post. Complaining about it and calling all players equally injury prone (they aren't) aint moving the needle.
I really hope the Niners don't get bit with the injury bug this year. Here's to hoping all starters play every game.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Still concerning that it happened after a few snap on the 1 day of OTAs. I just hope he doesn't end up like the Jimmy Ward and Godwin's of the world. Two games on, 5 games out type of stuff.

Was he not at the rookie camp before OTA's? Just seems like nit pickers picking pickled peppers.
The thing is, I think Bosa might be more liable to miss games on an irregular basis. Doesn't matter. We desperately needed edge rushers and we don't know for sure about Ford. Even if Ford is as good as we hope, he's just one guy. Two guys like that on the edge in Dec. and Jan. is a really, really nice defensive weapon to have.
[ Edited by RTFirefly on May 23, 2019 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
QW has a calf strain (same as Kevin Durant) and Josh Allen has a knee bruise so all even on the top 3 Niner draft prospects injury front, haters.

Quinnen was doing work on the side with the injury,...whereas Durant had to nurse it and stay home and was "nowhere near returning" just a few days ago per his coach.

Not at all the same,...nor is a knee booboo. If the knee is non-functional,...well, that is a different story altogether.

You invest alot in picks. No need trotting them out there when not needed. You're really looking @ the other draft picks during this time and seeing what they can bring to the table. The shoe-ins for your 53 aren't your main focus right now.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
The thing is, I think Bosa might be more liable to miss games on an irregular basis. Doesn't matter. We desperately needed edge rushers and we don't know for sure about Ford. Even if Ford is as good as he hope, he's just one guy. Two guys like that on the edge in Dec. and Jan. is a really, really nice defensive weapon to have.

Wonder if they would let Ronald Blair work with the first team while Bosa is out.
he's gonna miss the whole offseason now.

lol

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/23/49ers-jimmie-ward-breaks-collarbone-nick-bosa-has-low-grade-strain/

that morning in tampa....both jerry and steve got hurt

f**k warren sapp

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need me some Bosa.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

lol

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/05/23/49ers-jimmie-ward-breaks-collarbone-nick-bosa-has-low-grade-strain/

He'll be ready for training camp
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

lol

im sure he wont get hurt in TC
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

lol

Only 6 days of OTAs left - so it isn't like he's going to miss a ton.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

that morning in tampa....both jerry and steve got hurt

f**k warren sapp

Yep. Warren sapp did hurt them Jerry and Steven. Sapp was very dirty player! Fk Sapp! I never forgot about Sapp!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on May 23, 2019 at 8:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone