There are 283 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
BUST.

I had to do it

People need to realize it's been since late September or early October since Bosa has played, he may not be in game shape, so injuries will occur.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
People need to realize it's been since late September or early October since Bosa has played, he may not be in game shape, so injuries will occur.

People don't factor in common sense....as long as it's not an issue with his previous injury or something like an ACL/broken bone/Achilles I'm not worried about it.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 22, 2019 at 3:59 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

People don't factor in common sense....as long as it's not an issue with his previous injury or something like an ACL/broken bone/Achilles I'm not worried about it.

That and they don't realize that this is a brutal sport, and you can't come out unscathed, our bodies were never meant to withstand these types of punishment.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Again, essentially the same drills he did at the combine and workouts leading up to the combine. And we are only 2 days in. It's not like it was a 3 hour simulated game or something. Essentially the same stuff he's been doing for months. Unless of course he took time off after the combines. In which case your late September claim still holds no weight
[ Edited by krizay on May 22, 2019 at 4:18 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

+1
Originally posted by krizay:

Again, essentially the same drills he did at the combine and workouts leading up to the combine. And we are only 2 days in. It's not like it was a 3 hour simulated game or something. Essentially the same stuff he's been doing for months. Unless of course he took time off after the combines. In which case your late September claim still holds no weight

Completely incorrect, preparing for the combine, and going 1v1 in Pass rush drills are completely different.

This is just a massive overreaction from people trying to justify their previous posts.

Of course Nick is an injury worry, but guess what he was also by far the best player in a position we desperately needed, the pick was a no brainer, get over it.
Originally posted by krizay:

well that's just wrong
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Completely incorrect, preparing for the combine, and going 1v1 in Pass rush drills are completely different.

This is just a massive overreaction from people trying to justify their previous posts.

Of course Nick is an injury worry, but guess what he was also by far the best player in a position we desperately needed, the pick was a no brainer, get over it.

agreed. People have to realize it's football and people get banged up...SF currently has 18 players that are not taking part in OTAs because of injuries.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is ALREADY INJURED and missing time. We didn't get to July and August yet and training camp and actual pads and hitting and preseason games. He's got weak hamstrings and a weak abdomen. I knew this would happen. Right on schedule. All hype and can't stay healthy. I knew it. We could have picked Quinnen Williams. But instead we got this.

Does this look like a man who has weak hamstrings?

Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is ALREADY INJURED and missing time. We didn't get to July and August yet and training camp and actual pads and hitting and preseason games. He's got weak hamstrings and a weak abdomen. I knew this would happen. Right on schedule. All hype and can't stay healthy. I knew it. We could have picked Quinnen Williams. But instead we got this.

just not in football shape. It happens to a f**k ton of athletes, just getting back into it. I'm just glad it's not a core injury or something much more important. even the king of pessimists Cohn said it looked minor.

He will be fine.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 22, 2019 at 5:36 AM ]
Originally posted by genus49:

Looks like a guy trying his hardest to maximize his stock before he does the old bait and switch trick to me.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
agreed. People have to realize it's football and people get banged up...SF currently has 18 players that are not taking part in OTAs because of injuries.

Let's see some action from the new strength and conditioning team!
Originally posted by KamLeon:
Looks like a guy trying his hardest to maximize his stock before he does the old bait and switch trick to me.

Originally posted by Crown:

Let's see some action from the new strength and conditioning team!

For real...they got work to do
Share 49ersWebzone