There are 272 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im shocked.
Originally posted by NewEraNiner16:
Nick Bosa got injured?

Tore both ACLs and suffered an Achilles injury judging by some of the responses here.
Ohh look he got hurt. Yep he's definitely a bust biggest mistake in the John Lynch era 😒

smfh at some of these over dramatic posters
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Players havent played a single down of regulation football, but we already know QW was the better pick. Now I know who probably believed PJ Fleck was a top receiver.

Can I be honest with you guys? I'm scared. Like, I'm scared Bosa is gonna have a serious injury and it's gonna bum me out. Then during the year I'm constantly going to be thinking "Bosa would really help the D" 😞. I guess what I'm saying is, the injury crap from the last couple years has me worried to the point that I'm scared.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by northoakland510:
That injury will linger all year.

If its just a minor hamstring pull then a few weeks of rest, ice and stretching will take care of it.

I can't believe this can't be avoided with proper warm up and stretching. Am I wrong on that?
Our fanbase has PTSD with injuries and bad news in general. Not that I blame them, but on the whole, yeah, we're triggered lol.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Can I be honest with you guys? I'm scared. Like, I'm scared Bosa is gonna have a serious injury and it's gonna bum me out. Then during the year I'm constantly going to be thinking "Bosa would really help the D" 😞. I guess what I'm saying is, the injury crap from the last couple years has me worried to the point that I'm scared.

You're not alone. If you're a 49er fan you SHOULD have PTSD by now.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I can't believe this can't be avoided with proper warm up and stretching. Am I wrong on that?

Injuries happen, especially in football. If you haven't played in awhile, you are going to have some rust, no matter how much you stretch or how conditioned you are. If anything, stretching excessively can make you more prone to injury.
Welcome to Santa Clara turf, Mr. Bosa

This ain't Ohio anymore. This is where things get serious.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on May 21, 2019 at 7:42 PM ]

Bosa is not seriously injured. Muscle tightness is normal. He isn't in football shape yet. The mri is just precautionary. I'm sure he will get treatment and sit out tmw and be back the next couple days. This is OTA not training camp. They will work with him. Get some muscle massages and he will be good as new. He did not fall down in pain. He was not carried off. He walked and observed the rest of the practice. Earth is still spinning. Let's just cheer our boys on and hope they get better each day and learn these plays. Go 49ers
Originally posted by matt49er:

You're not alone. Your support group is right here, Matt. Now -- please -- pass the mic.
[ Edited by random49er on May 21, 2019 at 8:43 PM ]
Yeah i'm feeling it, non-contact sore hamstring. What happens when the hitting starts? In hindsight QW was the safer pick.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think the MRI is just pre-cautionary - he'll be fine.
lmfao

There were Cardinal fans mad we didnt take Bosa. I wasnt one of them. I wanted Quinnen, Kyler, or trade back.

Why didnt I want Nick? Ill tell you. Because his brother, Joey, has missed 13 games in 3 years, and Nick himself was a shoe-in to follow.

Enjoy your part time player.
Share 49ersWebzone