LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I remember a lot of people were scared about him because of injuries.. Some guys just get hurt a lot. He will now have 2 bad legs correct? I hope he can recover and be even 90% of the player he was.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I remember a lot of people were scared about him because of injuries.. Some guys just get hurt a lot. He will now have 2 bad legs correct? I hope he can recover and be even 90% of the player he was.
He recovered from his college injury and became the NFLs DROY. Players get hurt. s**t happens. I have no doubt he'll be just as good when he gets back.
If they receive the 1st pick, I am curious if the Jets would take our 1st + Bosa. We could take Lawrence and have him compete against Jimmy in the offseason. Or just let go of Jimmy and sign a couple of edge rushers to replace Bosa and revamp the team.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
If they receive the 1st pick, I am curious if the Jets would take our 1st + Bosa. We could take Lawrence and have him compete against Jimmy in the offseason. Or just let go of Jimmy and sign a couple of edge rushers to replace Bosa and revamp the team.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

That is your response?

That is your response?

In his defense it is an appropriate response.

That is your response?

Wanting to trade one of the best defensive players in the NFL and you think my response isn't warranted?

That is your response?

Wanting to trade one of the best defensive players in the NFL and you think my response isn't warranted?

I would prefer dialogue than to respond to a petty gif. I did not say make the trade, I said "I am curious"

I am a staunch Jimmy supporter but due to him looking like he is regressing in this offense and his lack of ability in certain areas it may be time for a change.

I agree Bosa is one of the best defensive players in the NFL. Love the guy as a football player. If Bosa and Lawrence were available in the upcoming draft and we had the number 1 pick, who would you take?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

That is your response?

In his defense it is an appropriate response.

That is your response?

I would prefer dialogue than to respond to a petty gif. I did not say make the trade, I said "I am curious"

I am a staunch Jimmy supporter but due to him looking like he is regressing in this offense and his lack of ability in certain areas it may be time for a change.

I agree Bosa is one of the best defensive players in the NFL. Love the guy as a football player. If Bosa and Lawrence were available in the upcoming draft and we had the number 1 pick, who would you take?

Sorry. I see so many outlandish trade proposals (9moon) on this website I just throw out GIFs rather than entertaining the idea. No I don't think the Jets would entertain the idea. Yes I would take the QB over DE. But I'm not trading a future all pro DE for a rookie QB. Even a "can't miss" prospect like Lawrence isn't a guarantee while Bosa has already proven to be elite at the 2nd most important position in the game.

As much as I like Bosa, I'd do it

That is your response?

Sorry. I see so many outlandish trade proposals (9moon) on this website I just throw out GIFs rather than entertaining the idea. No I don't think the Jets would entertain the idea. Yes I would take the QB over DE. But I'm not trading a future all pro DE for a rookie QB. Even a "can't miss" prospect like Lawrence isn't a guarantee while Bosa has already proven to be elite at the 2nd most important position in the game.

Lol no worries man, I am far from 9moon. I appreciate the thoughtful response. Bosa certainly plays a top 3 position in the game and the guy is unbelievably good when healthy. I hope he comes back strong next season and hopeful Kyle/John figure out our QB situation...Whether it is a healthy Jimmy or someone else.
I doubt that the Jets would do it. Trading what could be a generational talent for a great DE that's coming off a serious knee injury isn't very likely. The Jets need a QB that can be the face of the franchise. As good as Bosa is, he wouldn't create the buzz that Lawrence would.

That is your response?

Lol no worries man, I am far from 9moon. I appreciate the thoughtful response. Bosa certainly plays a top 3 position in the game and the guy is unbelievably good when healthy. I hope he comes back strong next season and hopeful Kyle/John figure out our QB situation...Whether it is a healthy Jimmy or someone else.

Oh I was a huge "trade for Jimmy G" guy back during the Solomon Thomas draft. I wanted him bad. I've completely soured on Jimmy as our future QB. I'm open for trading up for a QB and this draft has quite a few prospects from what I'm reading. I don't think with our roster we "need" a Lawrence. We need a slightly better 2019 Jimmy G and that imo shouldn't be that hard to find.
Don't they rebuild the ACL better than it was? Frank Gore comes to mind who had both reconstructed and he ended up kinda good still.
Share 49ersWebzone