LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dam his knee bent back and got twisted. That s**t is ugly
No real twist or contact on the knee. Hyperflexion. I think its a bad sprain or strain.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
No real twist or contact on the knee. Hyperflexion. I think its a bad sprain or strain.

I hope you're right bro.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I hope you're right bro.

I hope you're right bro.

I thought Kittles looked worse last week. I'm thinking a sprained knee. Out for 3 weeks
[ Edited by wisecraft on Sep 20, 2020 at 12:57 PM ]

I sure hope so but I don't think so
I GUARANTEE you they know right now in the locker room if it was an ACL tear. U don't need an MRI to tell, just to see to what extent. Pay attention closely to the post game presser for hints that he's out for the year. They almost surely know.

I hope you're right bro.

Hoping this as well. This type of injury happened to me once. Scary at first but then when swelling goes down you are relieved.

Hoping it is the same injury he had in TC last year
Guys, they brought out the f**king cart. I highly doubt it's a sprain.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
i feel so bad for him ... and im just sad
When players suffer an ACL they always look sad and defeated when they´re being carted off.

Bosa was in pain and that tells me that the injury is a knee sprain or something like that.
[ Edited by Monsterniner on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:11 PM ]

Sitting here just waiting for for the update of horrible news.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
When players got an ACL they always look sad and defeated when they´re being carted off.

Bosa was in pain and that tells me that the injury is a knee sprain or something like that.

Lol nice medical diagnosis.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Lol nice medical diagnosis.

I´ve been watching a lot of football.

Relax dude you´re panicking.
[ Edited by Monsterniner on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
When players suffer an ACL they always look sad and defeated when they´re being carted off.

Lol give this man his MD.
Season over
Share 49ersWebzone