LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Lets Go Bosa!

Time to get the Defensive Player Of The Year Award!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Lets Go Bosa!

Yep, just play his game and he'll get it.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Lets Go Bosa!

Yep, just play his game and he'll get it.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

This guy is right about 1 but #2 is way off. Packers have a good pass rush but I think the Broncos will vault back up with a healthy Chubb. Ravens with Cambell will be incredible. And the Redskins(Redtails) are my sleeper team this year.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This guy is right about 1 but #2 is way off. Packers have a good pass rush but I think the Broncos will vault back up with a healthy Chubb. Ravens with Cambell will be incredible. And the Redskins(Redtails) are my sleeper team this year.

Yeah I thought the Smith brothers were pretty darn good. I wanted SF to go after Za'Darius Smith...he fits the mold and is a wreaking ball.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Lets Go Bosa!

Miles Garrett is closing in on a $25M APY deal.

Bosa is gonna get PAID in a few years.
Originally posted by Overkill:

He'll become the highest paid defender in 2022.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

His brother will first (not for the chargers) then Nick...that family gonna be filthy rich 🤑

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

His brother will first (not for the chargers) then Nick...that family gonna be filthy rich 🤑

Joey will get franchised 3 times by the Chargers IMO.

Nick will break the bank, he's better than Garrett IMO, so more than $25M a year by 2023(His 5th year option is that year).

Edit: This is why trying to get and pay Jamal Adams a SS $17M a yr is stupid when Fred Warner will also get $17M or more, he's a top 5 LB in the NFL IMO. Trent Williams will break $18M IMO, Kittle Idk anymore, $17M a year is fair, that's what Dee and AA make. Sherman will get his $10M a year from us next offseason IMO, and K'Waun could fetch $8.5M a year as a top 3 Slot CB.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Jul 14, 2020 at 7:30 PM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Joey will get franchised 3 times by the Chargers IMO.

Nick will break the bank, he's better than Garrett IMO, so more than $25M a year by 2023(His 5th year option is that year).

Edit: This is why trying to get and pay Jamal Adams a SS $17M a yr is stupid when Fred Warner will also get $17M or more, he's a top 5 LB in the NFL IMO. Trent Williams will break $18M IMO, Kittle Idk anymore, $17M a year is fair, that's what Dee and AA make. Sherman will get his $10M a year from us next offseason IMO, and K'Waun could fetch $8.5M a year as a top 3 Slot CB.

Tagging Bosa 3 times? woof LA and him are gonna hate each other...I see him getting traded before it gets to that.

Yup Nick will get more, we be interesting to see how we structure the contract. Front loaded or not?

I don't see Trent being on this team past 2023 and if so, I don't see it as a monstrous cap hit by then. 3 yr deal after this yr IMO. It will probably be a yr by yr deal after that, if he's still good (he will be 33 before the 2021 season). I also don't see him wanting/needing to be the highest paid LT. He's already made $100M, I think being on a good team is important to him at this stage in his career. Him and Kyle work well together, that means something.

I'm not comparing what a DE makes to come up with what Kittle should get paid. I've tossed out 5 yrs $70M with like $30M fully GTD. Resets the TE market, puts him top 10 among WRs in fully GTD cash and total.

Kwon will be gone, Richburg most likely as well in the next couple seasons, same with Ford...Not sure K'Waun resigns in SF if he wants top cash. Sherm will have to take a discount to stay, where else would he go if he wants to stick to his cover 3 scheme at his age?

AB you're 10x smarter than me regarding the cap, the difference is I don't see SF resigning everyone in the next couple yrs. Warner/Kittle/TW are the only guys I would be confident in resigning in the next two yrs. You try to fit everyone on this team who's due a contract soon back into SF...I just don't see it happening.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 15, 2020 at 7:26 AM ]
Bosa and Deebo will be due contract extensions at the sametime. Lynch will have work to do that year. But Ford will probally be gone which will free up money. And worse case they let Armstead go if it comes to that, I think he will only have a year left on his contract and will be 30 or 31. Hopefully Kinlaw is a superstar at this time. This is why the Niners should keep drafting Dlinemen in the 1st round. Just incase you need cheaper talent to replace some guys you might lose on that line. Keep building the trenches. Dline and Oline. Sherman and Kwon could be gone also. Niners will have alot of cap space to pay Bosa and Deebo.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Bosa and Deebo will be due contract extensions at the sametime. Lynch will have work to do that year. But Ford will probally be gone which will free up money. And worse case they let Armstead go if it comes to that, I think he will only have a year left on his contract and will be 30 or 31. Hopefully Kinlaw is a superstar at this time. This is why the Niners should keep drafting Dlinemen in the 1st round. Just incase you need cheaper talent to replace some guys you might lose on that line. Keep building the trenches. Dline and Oline. Sherman and Kwon could be gone also. Niners will have alot of cap space to pay Bosa and Deebo.

That's a million yrs away in the NFL. Kwon will be gone after this yr imo there's no reason to have him on the team at that cost. Unless Ford gets back to his 2018 self he's gone as well.

sherm is gonna have to take a team friendly deal if he stays.
Special special player.

Share 49ersWebzone